Thanks for finally selling loids!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for finally selling loids!

With the new arena update, I was able to buy the entire 50 set, and leg it up, without even going into a dungeon.

HAHAHA
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

yea... I would like to see how long it'll take you go buy all the legend stones without going into dungeons... especially level 70 sets... lol...

Summoner also counts as a dungeon, so you don't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
      With the new arena update, I was able to buy the entire 50 set, and leg it up, without even going into a dungeon.

HAHAHA
      This update has been of importance to especially the non cashiers. I would like to express my gratitude towards R2 for bringing up such a great Patch Note.

Comment

Oh, that's nice for newer players. We needed 3-4 months to gather 70 set. Now they can get it faster, BUT they have to spend insignia, so it takes longer to get epic shards for them. Still, the price is not too high.

Comment

I think its a great addition
          At lvl 66 I already had all 25 weapon Shards for 70 leg set and now I can start collecting loids too, instead of doing what I have been doing which is running moon NM or DT to collect 10 loids to synth 1 lvl 6 loid. I`ll still keep doing that but the new patch means I can just get them quicker
          Been buying 4-5 Leg stones a day from guild shop depending on how much gold I have so am hoping by the time I get to lvl 70 I should be able to synth all lvl 70 gear and make a couple of parts legendary too
          Its going to be the legendary stones that I`ll probably be short of, I wish you could synth lvl 70 stones from lvl 60 stones the same way you can with loids as I have a few hundred lvl 60 leg stones that are of no use to me :/

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
            Oh, that's nice for newer players. We needed 3-4 months to gather 70 set. Now they can get it faster, BUT they have to spend insignia, so it takes longer to get epic shards for them. Still, the price is not too high.
            i agree it's great for new players, it even sparked my interest to create a new toon in a new server.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I liked it a LOT more than anyone else on my server. While they are mostly people with their leg 70 set, I was a newer player who started to get a 50 set. I am level 59 with 87% exp. I buy my leg stones from guild shop and I saved enough crypt tokens for 50 rings. I save up my leg stones because I like to get stronger a lot at a time. I really liked this news because I saved enough insigs for all 50 leg gear (800 loids) and then 16k in legendary shards. I really gotta applaud R2 for giving us this option.

(Slow lvler, 53k br)
              I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

How about we can buy crypt tokens with Insignias?

Comment

This is a great update. People everywhere can appreciate this update.

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                  This please

Comment

Seems like a pretty cool idea. I can't take advantage of it, but hopefully it'll help newer players catch up and avoid falling into the camping pitfall.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                      Nah, would be too easy.

Comment

Working...
                      X