Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

LEG stones synth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LEG stones synth

    Hi this is the 1st time I have posted in the suggestions page but I would like to ask if it could be considered adding a way of being able to synth higher lvl Legendary stones using excess lower lvl Legendary stones, like Crystaloids.
    The ratio on loids is 10-1 on higher lvl Loids, so being able to do the same thing with Leg stones would be awsome
    Thank you

  • #2
    That's going to be a long process if you consider this method. How about we either get the stones from arena shop? Would be a great idea... There's not really much need for time to be wasted on getting a set that can be sold very soon upon getting a new one.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
      That's going to be a long process if you consider this method. How about we either get the stones from arena shop? Would be a great idea... There's not really much need for time to be wasted on getting a set that can be sold very soon upon getting a new one.
      The reason I suggested this is because I have 700 odd lvl 60 leg stones, I have full lvl 60 gear and 2 lvl 60 jewellry. I still need to get my lvl 60 rings and make legendary but this will only take 300 leg stones leaving me with 400 excess. Now I don`t camp, yes I max all my talents b4 lvling but I do everything in game on a daily basis including mpds, so my leg stone count will continue to rise. This is why I suggested this

      Comment


      • #4
        you're not the first one to suggest this, and IIRC no one refused this nice idea too. so why the suggestion never implemented? it is a mystery for all of us.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          you're not the first one to suggest this, and IIRC no one refused this nice idea too. so why the suggestion never implemented? it is a mystery for all of us.
          I see at least 2 reasons:

          1. They never meant to implement that and it's may lay somehwere in their issues stack with some very, very low priority. Probably haven't discussed it yet.

          2. People would camp even more, while it's lvl. 80 where you can really see the difference between cashers and non cashers, and when you end up on with all those 80 monsters, you're more likely to start/continue cashing.

          Comment


          • #6
            You can pretty much synthesize everything else - imho, stones should be no exception.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm against every addition what benefits campers, so i'd say no.

              Even tho is just sold 500 since i leveld to lvl 70 this week.

              Comment


              • #8
                booooooooooooooooo pietjeprecies , hate u

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
                  booooooooooooooooo pietjeprecies , hate u
                  Join the club

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                    I'm against every addition what benefits campers, so i'd say no.

                    Even tho is just sold 500 since i leveld to lvl 70 this week.
                    Like I said in earlier post I DON`T camp so it would benefit non campers too :P

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X