Strategy for CW Mage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strategy for CW Mage

Is it a good idea to switch pdef gems and astrals with mdef or hp gems and to remove pdef astral to replace it with determination for example.....Im a mage lev 68.
    If i do it and face someone with Amazon or hades using patk....

Are you a crit mage? Why aren't you running determination anyway?
    I will leave my astrals as this: matk, pdef, mdef, block, will destroyer, goddess blessing.
    I did debate removing that pdef as you mentioned...but still I find it valuable when you are taking 5 or so hits vs sylphs.
    Interested too, to hear what others are doing.
    Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Im a crit mage ...using pdef ,matk,sniper,block and godess...using determination only in WB

Comment

a critical mage must always use determination astral

Comment

This is why I won't try crit mage until 70 or 80. Give up too much in order to try to crit hard. I would almost remove that block, or maybe pdef in lieu of determination. You can't really tank well and crit hard in the 60's....gotta pick one or the other. and you already went down that crit road..so i would make the most of it.
          Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by Lefou66 View Post
            Is it a good idea to switch pdef gems and astrals with mdef or hp gems and to remove pdef astral to replace it with determination for example.....Im a mage lev 68.
            I decided to leave my astrals as it is and not change a thing, but i would say yes to changing all pdef into mdef...

Also im a crit mage with..Goddess,mdef,pdef,matk,snipe,deter and RUTHLESSNESS lvl 7(41-149% damage)i like to rely on luck
            300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
            MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

I don't understand this thinking. I am more likely to leave out my MDEF in Mage CW. The only thing that really hurts you in CW is the money punch, i.e. the sylph attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefou66 View Post
                It doesn't matter what you do . You won't make top 100
                When you are strong enough to make top 100 you will know what to do

Comment

Working...
                X