Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune West Mage Wagers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune West Mage Wagers

Hey there, just wanted to put it out there to anyone that has considered wagering on me to get first in CW finals on Saturday... I'd reconsider lol. I'm probably not wagering, so I don't have much more input than that. Got my butt handed to me twice by Annerose in the prelims. Witness the debauchery around 16:28 in the vid below. Also, Solara and gruntar have both passed me in BR again, so a brute force win against either of them is outta the question this time around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgY_gotcGa0
    Last edited by EliatanK18; 06-06-2014, 04:17 AM. Reason: embedding the vid

hmmmm how do I get the video to imbed in here?

Comment

No idea, doesn't work for me either.

Comment

Use this, without spaces of course:

[ video=youtube;LgY_gotcGa0 ]https://www. youtube. com/watch?v=LgY_gotcGa0[ / video]

The part after the 'v=' goes after the semicolon for all video imbeds.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Use this, without spaces of course:

[ video=youtube;LgY_gotcGa0 ]https://www. youtube. com/watch?v=LgY_gotcGa0[ / video]

The part after the 'v=' goes after the semicolon for all video imbeds.
          Awesome, thanks.

Comment

I'd like to confirm again if we are getting 100% glory crystal if we lose wager?
            Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

Originally posted by coldsw View Post
              I'd like to confirm again if we are getting 100% glory crystal if we lose wager?
              You get 100% of your crystals back.

Comment

I still have faith in you.

Comment

you didnt bother to awaken -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                    You get 100% of your crystals back.
                    depends... so far they have been changing wager's system in every single CW in the past 4 months...

What's to say they won't in next CW? LOL...

who knows, they might turn it into what they did to Balens...

2 Glory = 1 Glory wager...

Comment

So who are your picks Elia? I think Annerose is kinda safe first pick....3rd place pretty tough recently. Annerose, Elia, Solara I'm guessing. Fingers crossed. Good luck in finals too
                      Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Elia, Anne, Gruntar...

Still have faith in you Elia...

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                          So who are your picks Elia? I think Annerose is kinda safe first pick....3rd place pretty tough recently. Annerose, Elia, Solara I'm guessing. Fingers crossed. Good luck in finals too
                          Thanks I'm probably not going to wager. If I wager, I won't pick myself to get first, but I want to go into it with a winner's attitude. Easier if I don't think about that stuff.

Anne is the favorite. Solara's recently acquired a **** load of BR, so that should be interesting -- I do think he's at a disadvantage because of server maturity (his % astrals are worse than most of the other top whales, and I'm not sure if his talents are done). gruntar caught back up to me in BR increase, so I'd probably put him somewhere in the mix. He's found his way to the winner's podium several times.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLastSaamurai View Post
                            Elia, Anne, Gruntar...

Still have faith in you Elia...
                            Lol appreciate that you still do :\ I'm just going to take this one fight at a time...

Comment

Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
                              Lol appreciate that you still do :\ I'm just going to take this one fight at a time...
                              Wish you all the best and looking forward to your finals video...

Comment

Working...
                              X