Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune West Mage Wagers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
    Thanks I'm probably not going to wager. If I wager, I won't pick myself to get first, but I want to go into it with a winner's attitude. Easier if I don't think about that stuff.

Anne is the favorite. Solara's recently acquired a **** load of BR, so that should be interesting -- I do think he's at a disadvantage because of server maturity (his % astrals are worse than most of the other top whales, and I'm not sure if his talents are done). gruntar caught back up to me in BR increase, so I'd probably put him somewhere in the mix. He's found his way to the winner's podium several times.
    Yeah, that was my thought on Solara too. Massive BR increase and a great performance last month at 78...but coming from 181, he must be trading off some % and talents compared to the rest. Time still counts for a lot here.
    Now I'm all confused. Gruntar is a legend too, so I hate to discount him.

Why not wager prelim crystals though? 100% return even if you lose the bet (supposedly).

Lastly, thx for that prelim video and the time you spent to edit it to only the fights. Great to watch some of the strategies you use and prep for the future. All us young guys think it's a race to sylph first, so it was really interesting to see how you play the rune games with each other. Wish you the best on the finals...I'm sure you'll do quite well. Just make sure to record it for us. Then you can listen to 20 pages of non-finalists explain why you should have cast puri or thunder that one time when you cast sun.
    Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

judging from what i saw on some CW vids , its who uses his sylph wisely and has the right skills

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
        Yeah, that was my thought on Solara too. Massive BR increase and a great performance last month at 78...but coming from 181, he must be trading off some % and talents compared to the rest. Time still counts for a lot here.
        Now I'm all confused. Gruntar is a legend too, so I hate to discount him.

Why not wager prelim crystals though? 100% return even if you lose the bet (supposedly).

Lastly, thx for that prelim video and the time you spent to edit it to only the fights. Great to watch some of the strategies you use and prep for the future. All us young guys think it's a race to sylph first, so it was really interesting to see how you play the rune games with each other. Wish you the best on the finals...I'm sure you'll do quite well. Just make sure to record it for us. Then you can listen to 20 pages of non-finalists explain why you should have cast puri or thunder that one time when you cast sun.
        and don't let that demotivate you from making more recording. Good Luck and kick ***

Comment

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
          judging from what i saw on some CW vids , its who uses his sylph wisely and has the right skills
          Sure, but that mainly goes for Mage's cuz of the healing skills.

For Archers and Knights thats slightly different.

Cool vid to watch , even tho im no Mage.

Comment

I still have no clue who to wager on...and prob just wagering prelim glory in any case, nothing new in cw shop :/

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
              Just make sure to record it for us. Then you can listen to 20 pages of non-finalists explain why you should have cast puri or thunder that one time when you cast sun.
              Lol thanks, this made me smile. And thanks to everyone else for all the encouragement; I'll definitely be recording.

Comment

what is top br mages in west just wondering?

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
                  what is top br mages in west just wondering?
                  Robby (Wartune-72) 231K as of now.

Comment

What was the end result

Comment

Originally posted by R269172813 View Post
                      What was the end result
                      1. Annerose
                      2. gruntar
                      3. Robby
                      4. Solara
                      5. Eliatan

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                        1. Annerose
                        2. gruntar
                        3. Robby
                        4. Solara
                        5. Eliatan

Robby was a disappointment.. sucks every CW then does good this time killing my wager ;_;

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          Robby was a disappointment.. sucks every CW then does good this time killing my wager ;_;
                          He did the same for mine -.-

Comment

Same here...beat him 3x in prelims, so pretty much discounted him for finals >_<

Comment

wow hi everyone did not even know about this topic until I look around in the forum. my talents (my holy seal is not maxed yet) and astrals suck so I probably need 2 more months to be a real threat. I have played for only a little more than 6 months now. Until then annerose, gruntar, robby, eliatan and probably fyinten will be my top opponents and continue to keep me on my toes . On the side note I decided to switch to crit mage after I saw how after I got robby and annerose down to 1/2 HP and with 1 crit heal they were back to full HP. I could not beat them like that. Crit heals are supposed to be rare but I see it in almost every fight in CW finals!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R238895021 View Post
                                wow hi everyone did not even know about this topic until I look around in the forum. my talents (my holy seal is not maxed yet) and astrals suck so I probably need 2 more months to be a real threat. I have played for only a little more than 6 months now. Until then annerose, gruntar, robby, eliatan and probably fyinten will be my top opponents and continue to keep me on my toes . On the side note I decided to switch to crit mage after I saw how after I got robby and annerose down to 1/2 HP and with 1 crit heal they were back to full HP. I could not beat them like that. Crit heals are supposed to be rare but I see it in almost every fight in CW finals!!!
                                This is you Solara?
                                Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Working...
                                X