Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Wartune West Mage Wagers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EliatanK18
    started a topic Wartune West Mage Wagers

Wartune West Mage Wagers

Hey there, just wanted to put it out there to anyone that has considered wagering on me to get first in CW finals on Saturday... I'd reconsider lol. I'm probably not wagering, so I don't have much more input than that. Got my butt handed to me twice by Annerose in the prelims. Witness the debauchery around 16:28 in the vid below. Also, Solara and gruntar have both passed me in BR again, so a brute force win against either of them is outta the question this time around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgY_gotcGa0
    Last edited by EliatanK18; 06-06-2014, 04:17 AM. Reason: embedding the vid

• EliatanK18
    replied
    Lol tell that to my face kissing the floor

Leave a comment:

• R238895021
    replied
    Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
    lvl 80, 200k+ BR in 6 months?! o_____O go take the thrown, buddy, you have my blessing lol
    awe you are so kind to me elia sis I still have much to do in terms of talents and much to learn from you too.

Leave a comment:

• EliatanK18
    replied
    lvl 80, 200k+ BR in 6 months?! o_____O go take the thrown, buddy, you have my blessing lol

Leave a comment:

• R238895021
    replied
    Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
    This is you Solara?
    yes this is me Solara from Wartune S-181. I also have an account on R2 Oceanic just for fun trying archer

Leave a comment:

• -DarkSt0rm-
    replied
    hmm could use some new comp over here wish they would take top ten from each and compete. like to see who is best once and for all. Her a lot of ppl bragging but don't get to see so maybe r2 can figure it out to make cross fights sometime. Just something to think about.

Leave a comment:

• CrizzyB
    replied
    Originally posted by R238895021 View Post
    wow hi everyone did not even know about this topic until I look around in the forum. my talents (my holy seal is not maxed yet) and astrals suck so I probably need 2 more months to be a real threat. I have played for only a little more than 6 months now. Until then annerose, gruntar, robby, eliatan and probably fyinten will be my top opponents and continue to keep me on my toes . On the side note I decided to switch to crit mage after I saw how after I got robby and annerose down to 1/2 HP and with 1 crit heal they were back to full HP. I could not beat them like that. Crit heals are supposed to be rare but I see it in almost every fight in CW finals!!!
    This is you Solara?

Leave a comment:

• R238895021
    replied
    wow hi everyone did not even know about this topic until I look around in the forum. my talents (my holy seal is not maxed yet) and astrals suck so I probably need 2 more months to be a real threat. I have played for only a little more than 6 months now. Until then annerose, gruntar, robby, eliatan and probably fyinten will be my top opponents and continue to keep me on my toes . On the side note I decided to switch to crit mage after I saw how after I got robby and annerose down to 1/2 HP and with 1 crit heal they were back to full HP. I could not beat them like that. Crit heals are supposed to be rare but I see it in almost every fight in CW finals!!!

Leave a comment:

• gruntar
    replied
    Same here...beat him 3x in prelims, so pretty much discounted him for finals >_<

Leave a comment:

• Whispir
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Robby was a disappointment.. sucks every CW then does good this time killing my wager ;_;
    He did the same for mine -.-

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Whispir View Post
    1. Annerose
    2. gruntar
    3. Robby
    4. Solara
    5. Eliatan

Robby was a disappointment.. sucks every CW then does good this time killing my wager ;_;

Leave a comment:

• Whispir
    replied
    Originally posted by R269172813 View Post
    What was the end result
    1. Annerose
    2. gruntar
    3. Robby
    4. Solara
    5. Eliatan

Leave a comment:

• R269172813
    replied
    What was the end result

Leave a comment:

• TheLastSaamurai
    replied
    Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
    what is top br mages in west just wondering?
    Robby (Wartune-72) 231K as of now.

Leave a comment:

• -DarkSt0rm-
    replied
    what is top br mages in west just wondering?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X