X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EliatanK18
    replied
    Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
    Just make sure to record it for us. Then you can listen to 20 pages of non-finalists explain why you should have cast puri or thunder that one time when you cast sun.
    Lol thanks, this made me smile. And thanks to everyone else for all the encouragement; I'll definitely be recording.

Leave a comment:

• gruntar
    replied
    I still have no clue who to wager on...and prob just wagering prelim glory in any case, nothing new in cw shop :/

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
    judging from what i saw on some CW vids , its who uses his sylph wisely and has the right skills
    Sure, but that mainly goes for Mage's cuz of the healing skills.

For Archers and Knights thats slightly different.

Cool vid to watch , even tho im no Mage.

Leave a comment:

• Drag0nsFire
    replied
    Yeah, that was my thought on Solara too. Massive BR increase and a great performance last month at 78...but coming from 181, he must be trading off some % and talents compared to the rest. Time still counts for a lot here.
    Now I'm all confused. Gruntar is a legend too, so I hate to discount him.

Why not wager prelim crystals though? 100% return even if you lose the bet (supposedly).

Lastly, thx for that prelim video and the time you spent to edit it to only the fights. Great to watch some of the strategies you use and prep for the future. All us young guys think it's a race to sylph first, so it was really interesting to see how you play the rune games with each other. Wish you the best on the finals...I'm sure you'll do quite well. Just make sure to record it for us. Then you can listen to 20 pages of non-finalists explain why you should have cast puri or thunder that one time when you cast sun.
    and don't let that demotivate you from making more recording. Good Luck and kick ***

Leave a comment:

• MageRockz
    replied
    judging from what i saw on some CW vids , its who uses his sylph wisely and has the right skills

Leave a comment:

• CrizzyB
    replied
    Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
    Thanks I'm probably not going to wager. If I wager, I won't pick myself to get first, but I want to go into it with a winner's attitude. Easier if I don't think about that stuff.

Anne is the favorite. Solara's recently acquired a **** load of BR, so that should be interesting -- I do think he's at a disadvantage because of server maturity (his % astrals are worse than most of the other top whales, and I'm not sure if his talents are done). gruntar caught back up to me in BR increase, so I'd probably put him somewhere in the mix. He's found his way to the winner's podium several times.
    Yeah, that was my thought on Solara too. Massive BR increase and a great performance last month at 78...but coming from 181, he must be trading off some % and talents compared to the rest. Time still counts for a lot here.
    Now I'm all confused. Gruntar is a legend too, so I hate to discount him.

Why not wager prelim crystals though? 100% return even if you lose the bet (supposedly).

Lastly, thx for that prelim video and the time you spent to edit it to only the fights. Great to watch some of the strategies you use and prep for the future. All us young guys think it's a race to sylph first, so it was really interesting to see how you play the rune games with each other. Wish you the best on the finals...I'm sure you'll do quite well. Just make sure to record it for us. Then you can listen to 20 pages of non-finalists explain why you should have cast puri or thunder that one time when you cast sun.

Leave a comment:

• TheLastSaamurai
    replied
    Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
    Lol appreciate that you still do :\ I'm just going to take this one fight at a time...
    Wish you all the best and looking forward to your finals video...

Leave a comment:

• EliatanK18
    replied
    Originally posted by TheLastSaamurai View Post
    Elia, Anne, Gruntar...

Still have faith in you Elia...
    Lol appreciate that you still do :\ I'm just going to take this one fight at a time...

Leave a comment:

• EliatanK18
    replied
    So who are your picks Elia? I think Annerose is kinda safe first pick....3rd place pretty tough recently. Annerose, Elia, Solara I'm guessing. Fingers crossed. Good luck in finals too
    Thanks I'm probably not going to wager. If I wager, I won't pick myself to get first, but I want to go into it with a winner's attitude. Easier if I don't think about that stuff.

Anne is the favorite. Solara's recently acquired a **** load of BR, so that should be interesting -- I do think he's at a disadvantage because of server maturity (his % astrals are worse than most of the other top whales, and I'm not sure if his talents are done). gruntar caught back up to me in BR increase, so I'd probably put him somewhere in the mix. He's found his way to the winner's podium several times.

Leave a comment:

• TheLastSaamurai
    replied
    Elia, Anne, Gruntar...

Still have faith in you Elia...

Leave a comment:

• CrizzyB
    replied
    So who are your picks Elia? I think Annerose is kinda safe first pick....3rd place pretty tough recently. Annerose, Elia, Solara I'm guessing. Fingers crossed. Good luck in finals too

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    You get 100% of your crystals back.
    depends... so far they have been changing wager's system in every single CW in the past 4 months...

What's to say they won't in next CW? LOL...

who knows, they might turn it into what they did to Balens...

2 Glory = 1 Glory wager...

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    you didnt bother to awaken -_-

Leave a comment:

• Whispir
    replied
    I still have faith in you.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Originally posted by coldsw View Post
    I'd like to confirm again if we are getting 100% glory crystal if we lose wager?
    You get 100% of your crystals back.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X