Astrals - Wealth, Time and Luck.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astrals - Wealth, Time and Luck.

Astrals are quite a fascinating aspect in the game, because there are really three things a player needs in order to be able to score lucky with them.

Wealth:
    According to most, gold is one of the main resources of the game. It's certainly true when it comes to astrals. It's basically like gambling; you spend more in order to get a higher chance of receiving a rare astral. Now, from my previous years of experience, I used to save up the gold I received from the World Boss events. I never did anything with them. Enchant equipment, upgrade buildings, blitz. I would just simply wait while my gold supply built up. It used to work for me, because I could spend a lot and not have to worry about having a small amount left.

Time:
    Unfortunately, patience is required. You will often find yourself waiting for weeks, maybe months before you get a rare astral you can actually use. It depends what class you play as. For some people. it only takes a couple of days to get a rare astral, but for others? Let's just say you might not be as lucky.

Luck:
    One of the main elements I believe. Astrals are basically luck, and how lucky you are. Getting a rare astral may be like getting a large amount of money on the National Lottery. I can recall one day, where I got 4 gold astrals. People thought I was using some kind of hack, but I simply replied with: "No, it's just my lucky day." I've never been able to break that record of 4, speaking of which.

Astrals seem to be an aspect of the game in which no methods of "cheating" have been devised yet. Well, not any methods that have been successful for a large population of players. But, I think that if a player can master these three elements, then they will be on their way to devising their own Astral Empire. I'm not actually sure if anyone can master luck, but it's certainly worth trying!
    If there's any other elements I have missed out, feel free to add them. This isn't really a guide, but a bit of extra information as to what astrals really involve. Hopefully it will help some of you.
    From behind the hood, lies a woman whose alluring beauty has stunned thousands. Millions have doubted her demanding strength, and in exchange, have unwillingly given their lives to her blade. She roams not as a slayer, but as a savior in search of sustaining peace. The only thing that stands in her way is the army of darkness who at this moment are dominant over the mortal race.
    What will YOU do to contribute to the eternal war?

idk the purpose of this post but your last point is wrong, there was a cheat about astrals long time ago which got fixed and they got rollbacked for the ones using it. Maybe there is one even now *shrug*
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
      idk the purpose of this post but your last point is wrong, there was a cheat about astrals long time ago which got fixed and they got rollbacked for the ones using it. Maybe there is one even now *shrug*
      The purpose of this post has been explained briefly; It isn't a guide, but it's simply an extra bit of information concerning rare astrals. It may not mean anything to you, but it may benefit others.

Also, the thing I posted about no successful cheats being devised is actually quite simple. I've watched videos that have been posted onto YouTube. These so-called "cheats" aren't even cheats at all, but time-consuming videos that people watch. Then when they come to actually try them out for themselves, they encounter the same conclusion each time: It hasn't been a success. You may disagree with me when I say this, but there isn't really a way to cheat at gaining rare astrals. Not one that I've actually seen being a real success. And even if there have been cheats in the past, R2 Games have found a way to fix them as you stated in your previous post.
      From behind the hood, lies a woman whose alluring beauty has stunned thousands. Millions have doubted her demanding strength, and in exchange, have unwillingly given their lives to her blade. She roams not as a slayer, but as a savior in search of sustaining peace. The only thing that stands in her way is the army of darkness who at this moment are dominant over the mortal race.
      What will YOU do to contribute to the eternal war?

Comment

getting a rare astral is easy if u get a decent haul from wb but yea i agree it requires A'LOT of patience

Comment

Originally posted by Kaoryn View Post
          And even if there have been cheats in the past, R2 Games have found a way to fix them as you stated in your previous post.
          Or just people learned not to share them and use them only for themselves, you never know
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

My method is to light up all stars.

loves when I get double oranges or 1 red, 1 orange.

Double orange happened at least 20 times for me already.

I usually gets 1 orange astral with 1.5m gold every time.

And as I said in another thread.

With 1.4m~1.8m gold per WB, I get around 3000~5000 astral exp, so average is 4000ish astral exp per 1.6m gold.

PS: I need more Star Points

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

With 1.4m~1.8m gold per WB, I get around 3000~5000 astral exp, so average is 4000ish astral exp per 1.6m gold.

You need MORE?! I always try and light up all of the stars, but it really annoys me when I just get purple and blue astrals, even with all of the stars lit.
              To Willow:
              Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

I just got 4 orange in a row with 1.3m gold...

think it's cause of this post, lol

Comment

this is basically a post to say "hey im not re.tarded and know basic things..." i think even brand new players know astraling costs money and that it can take tiem to lvl an astral up and that you need to get lucky. this post you made is litterally pointless and would be 0% use to anyone at all.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

lol nice astral points , are u by any chance waiting for the upcoming astrals
                    Last edited by MageRockz; 06-06-2014, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Haha i just used 64 k astro points to finnish leveling up one of mine to level 8. I was saving for new astros that are comming but from what I have read, they only available for advanced players (lvl 80)...im a long way from 80. .

Comment

I have no use for Astral Points, so I just keep on saving them...

my current Astrals:

I am pretty much set for level 80...

BTW, I did not buy any Red or Orange astrals, got all of them as captures.

I even had red mystically, used that as exp, lol.

tho I might end up quitting, not much time to play this game now, started working cause of RL issues...
                        A non-casher with little time is not meant to play this game.
                        Last edited by anichaos; 06-06-2014, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X