Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Question for other crit knights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for other crit knights

So at what point did you start to notice a difference in the amount of crits? Getting kinda discouraged with all the investment of gold and time I'm continue to keep dumping into it. Currently at lvl66 sitting at 22k patk and 4153 crit and the results so far are just abysmal, there's times i see a spark of life from the build vs wb and will crit for 5-6 rounds then the next 8 i won't receive a single crit hit vs the boss.
    S435 Witchlight bluffs
    Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
    39k BR *Hercules

With ~4900 crit my edd at wb crited roughly 3 out of 5, now with 6k it usually crits all 5 hits, seldom 4 of 5, not the best data, but might give you an idea.

If the assumptions made on crit br relation are true, you would need less than that tho.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

4k crit isnt alot

Comment

you should use enhanced pristine edge astral

Comment

angryworld server 46 east

Originally posted by deepak00007 View Post
          you should use enhanced pristine edge astral
          u must know, crit along with enhance determination combine with floater level 6 or 7 is 50 50 chance, but its worth it if u hit high, cause u will know the damage output is extreme, if u hit low its just low lol, so no lost

Comment

and i only have 3 k crit lol

Comment

read ,y post n u will see y u r not wasting ur time

Comment

Get your crit to 6k and I think you will notice a big difference.
                I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

I'm also a crit knight,i have 24k pattack and 4,2k crit and it works fine for me most of the time.I have my ups and lows,but I have nothing to complain about.

Comment

Well, on WB crit rate seems different. I didn't notice any difference in my crit rate when I came from EWD mage to crit mage (when I was EWD, I used crit for WB only and had ~2.5k crit then). Now i have 6.3k and my crit rate on WB seems to be similar to what I had with 2.5k

Comment

Everyone has a GA now. Time to go back to WD.
                      Knight - Kabam - S1
                      Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

41k 6.7k crit all seem fine to me.

Comment

43K PATK , Level 10 Will destroyer + Level 10 Guardian angel , seems fine to me too
                          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

i had 8.3k crit and it still wasnt a 80% crit rate in pvp so i assume you need over 9k for it too be consistent

Comment

6k+ is the minimum. To be satisfied with crits in PvP it's nice to have ~10k crit.

Best example of crit knight is Salata, CW winner in EU from Kongregate Server 3 Europe (aka kong-s5)

Comment

Working...
                              X