Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

link and guild forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• link and guild forum

why you have removed usefull iperlink ?? now no one see the web sites...

and why we can't have a guild forum? ppl not see the us external forum . should be a bit more easy click on guild chat and write =).
    every hero has his hamster!

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
    why you have removed usefull iperlink ?? now no one see the web sites...

and why we can't have a guild forum? ppl not see the us external forum . should be a bit more easy click on guild chat and write =).
    You are not supposed to post external links that is not Wartune or any game related. Look at my signature to see what I mean

Comment

or look at a real mod's signature

Comment

Alberteiny's links are legit. He may not be a mod but he is still a very reliable source of information. Heck I'm not a mod and I have the same links in my signature.

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
          or look at a real mod's signature
          anyone can do what the suite guy is doing, you can do it tooo... so stop being stupid and man up

Comment

I'm abiding to the rules and regulations governing this Forum. A Forum Moderator moderates the Forum and tries to keep it clean. Many people on here don't know the rules of the Forum, which is why I make good use of my signature for people to actually know the rules and regulations too. Noob9841 might not know the official rules of the Forum, that's why he like to troll. So I don't like people like noob9841 who trolls.

Comment

good for you. do you go out in the streets looking for crimes to fight too? there are moderators on this forum. let them do their job instead of butting in. it's godawful annoying and makes you look like a complete tool

i know the rules, but ignoring them is a lot more fun

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                good for you. do you go out in the streets looking for crimes to fight too? there are moderators on this forum. let them do their job instead of butting in. it's godawful annoying and makes you look like a complete tool

i know the rules, but ignoring them is a lot more fun
                My decision, and will let this slide...

Comment

let what slide? you act like a moderator (which is in violation of rule #4), saying you will let my percieved infraction slide, but you have no authority!

by responding to it you have acknowledged it and by your own actions have not "let it slide"

Comment

How bout you guys discuss that in a pm, as all of you have derailed this thread.

To the OP- hyperlinking is disabled so players don't click on scam site links, and so spambots don't come in and paste their links all over the chats. Should be easy enough to copy and paste what's needed. If you have an offsite forum or whatever, you should encourage your members to bookmark it to avoid the hassle of copy pasting.

As for ingame forums, not quite sure that's going to be a possibility. Everyone is encouraged to visit the forums here on a regular basis to keep up with any news posted. If you need a special place for your members, you are welcome to use the forum's Groups (click the Community link at the top of the forum page), which can be set to invite only and private, so you can be free to discuss whatever you need to without anyone seeing it.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                    X