Class Wars West - Making Top 100

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars West - Making Top 100

Just wondering about what kind of BR and record is needed to make it in the top 100 for class wars. Mage and archer...even knights.

Few guys on our server were really frustrated, thinking they can make it with 110k BR. Group of us went 10-5 and nobody made it. I'm thinking more like 11-4 minimum, where about 130k would get you in.

I'm happy to have done that well, as almost all opponents were lvl 73+. Other guys got quite frustrated though...not fans of the new system.

So....anybody make it with ratings from 70-100 or so....and what was your record / BR?
    Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

130k br i would say is fair

Comment

Well on my server:

Myself/Knight ~162k br potted, rank 99, 3510 pts... lost 4 I believe.
      Archers two made it with 3510 pts also, one rank 76ish with 159k potted and other rank 96 with 153k
      (Odd thing is another archer with 3510 and 155k didn't make it, so possibly a specific timing for BR?)

The only two mages that made it are both in top 16 so can't say much about that.

For knights in terms of BR I was 96th, so 130k won't get you far at all unless you get lucky and get much higher pts than the minimum.

Comment

145k br potted, 3510 points and 63th place for finals, then I finished on 20th in Warriors Hall and 36 overall, but my templars are level 67 and died from 1 hit and my lowest matching level was 71 once, all of them were from 76 above after.. US West seems weaker comparing to what Wraithraiser said.
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Well on my server:

Myself/Knight ~162k br potted, rank 99, 3510 pts... lost 4 I believe.
          Archers two made it with 3510 pts also, one rank 76ish with 159k potted and other rank 96 with 153k
          (Odd thing is another archer with 3510 and 155k didn't make it, so possibly a specific timing for BR?)

The only two mages that made it are both in top 16 so can't say much about that.

For knights in terms of BR I was 96th, so 130k won't get you far at all unless you get lucky and get much higher pts than the minimum.
          Your CW is tougher since it involves Kabam, Kong etc.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
            Your CW is tougher since it involves Kabam, Kong etc.
            Yeah, definitely. I know Crizzy is on my cross server (seen in PvP top 20) so it applies more so. Dunno about the R2 ones.

Comment

As far as I can see...

R2 US West has about the same number of servers as R2 Europe.
              R2 US East has the most servers out of all R2 regions.
              R2 Oceanic has the least servers out of all R2 regions.

Kong-5 rules Europe but I guess there are other linked wartune providers in both US and Oceanic areas?

Now I got intrigued - does someone know how are the other providers spread? I think I haven't seen any (or many) Aeria or Armor players in Europe, but I saw plenty of Kong and Kabam (though lately Kabam's a bit dead).

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
                As far as I can see...

R2 US West has about the same number of servers as R2 Europe.
                R2 US East has the most servers out of all R2 regions.
                R2 Oceanic has the least servers out of all R2 regions.

Kong-5 rules Europe but I guess there are other linked wartune providers in both US and Oceanic areas?

Now I got intrigued - does someone know how are the other providers spread? I think I haven't seen any (or many) Aeria or Armor players in Europe, but I saw plenty of Kong and Kabam (though lately Kabam's a bit dead).
                R2 US east, Europe and Oceanic are all connected to other publishers (Kabam, Kong, etc)

R2 US West is only connected to Kabam, but only in BG, arena etc, in CW they're still with Procity's wartune.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                  R2 US east, Europe and Oceanic are all connected to other publishers (Kabam, Kong, etc)

R2 US West is only connected to Kabam, but only in BG, arena etc, in CW they're still with Procity's wartune.
                  Im playing on Kaboem West , beside R2 we are matched with Kong, Koram, Gamefusion, and some other tiny host which name I forgot.

When I look on cross server rankings, it doesn't show half the people that are in top 16 cw.

Comment

well in r2 i see kong , kabam , armorgames and Miniclip in arena and bg . dont know about CW , ( r2 and Kong ) may be

Comment

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
                      well in r2 i see kong , kabam , armorgames and Miniclip in arena and bg . dont know about CW , ( r2 and Kong ) may be
                      Ye, but you play on a european server, this is about west.

Comment

I play on Kabam West. Me and several knights had about 160k...ish BR. Receive 3510 points, not one us made the top 100 :/ Don't know about the other classes.
                        [SIZE=3][COLOR="#800080"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Server~Kabam S2

LornaMarie

Knight~Level 80

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLornaMarie View Post
                          I play on Kabam West. Me and several knights had about 160k...ish BR. Receive 3510 points, not one us made the top 100 :/ Don't know about the other classes.
                          162kish was the cut-off point for knights. Hurrah for matk scrolls, lol

Comment

I placed 95th overall battle rating ranking in top 100 for mages who made it.
                            I had about 150k br ( don't remember exactly ) and got 3645 points.
                            :o Bacon FTW :o
                            Kabam s1- Mage
                            Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Working...
                            X