Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2 is kind enough in Amethyst?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    So basically... do it during non-double time and get exactly the same amount of ame as if you did normal double time, lolz. So pro.
    I know, the irony is so pwetty, I'd cry tears of joy if I were physically able to.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

So basically... do it during non-double time and get exactly the same amount of ame as if you did normal double time, lolz. So pro.
      Yeah pretty much. If you enter at 'double time', you will get nothing at all X 4.
      The cart dumping doesn't count, meaning you will leave the mine, with exactly the same amethyst as you had when you first entered.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        I heard this event bugged tho, people from oceanic server said they didnt gain any amethysts from the carts.
        East coast- bugged for everyone on my server to, we get nothing from carting
        300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
        MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

suck r2 ......bugged amethyst ......no rewardddddd

Comment

R2 is kind enough you have to cart 4 times to get what you were supposed to get during double time.
            East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by xtraznix View Post
              My guess is that R2 is preparing us (english servers) for the new content that's on the way, aka Wartune 2, that will bring a lot of new things, and upgrades to existing features. Wartune 2 will bring advanced features to old ones, and the gap between us and China in terms of power and BR is huge, and my guess is that R2 is trying to narrow that gap. We get so many good things now, events that give tons of EXP, tons of Gold, lots of Gem Packs, cards, amethyst, lots of MAHRAS and Sepulcrums, tons of Soul Crystals and Mount Training Whips (we do get a lot now, compared to before, I was already able to get around 2k Mount Whips and 8k Soul Crystals, from the last events 'till now, without paying a single cent) ...
              IMHO we will see some changes in the near future, better events than before, more rewards, more crazy hidden events (like the last Love Thy Mount where everyone got hundreds of gem packs) and so on.
              ...Cool... Maybe they will give us chinese prices. for example. I heard they pay 15 balens for a crypt key while we pay 75. they also pay 50% or less for everything else. Thats probly the biggest reason there so far ahead of us.

Comment

Server 114. 3 dumps during double time. No credit.

Comment

June 28th - June 29th

Will be another double ame event.

do you mind to share the source of this info ?
                  " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

didnt work on r2 we didnt get the rewards from the carts
                    KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
                      do you mind to share the source of this info ?
                      Click Here

Comment

yeah same for 92 lol im kinda mad

Comment

Originally posted by xtraznix View Post
                          My guess is that R2 is preparing us (english servers) for the new content that's on the way, aka Wartune 2, that will bring a lot of new things, and upgrades to existing features. Wartune 2 will bring advanced features to old ones, and the gap between us and China in terms of power and BR is huge, and my guess is that R2 is trying to narrow that gap. We get so many good things now, events that give tons of EXP, tons of Gold, lots of Gem Packs, cards, amethyst, lots of MAHRAS and Sepulcrums, tons of Soul Crystals and Mount Training Whips (we do get a lot now, compared to before, I was already able to get around 2k Mount Whips and 8k Soul Crystals, from the last events 'till now, without paying a single cent) ...
                          IMHO we will see some changes in the near future, better events than before, more rewards, more crazy hidden events (like the last Love Thy Mount where everyone got hundreds of gem packs) and so on.
                          w.t.f is this guy smoking????? i want some

Comment

Should I make a ticket or what? cos everybody is having the same problem as me. pls r2 compensate us.

Comment

The Amethyst issue happened to everyone in all servers that did carting during double time.

so yea... that's a lot of Tickets being send, especially when R2's slow on the ticket department.

best and easiest move right now is to somehow just do a Compensation like they did with all other messed up events regardless if you were affected or not.

Comment

Think the same, I did just 1 cart when I notice everyone complaining... why should I waste time on something not working? xD give compensation to all that didn't collect amethyst on that day xD

Comment

Working...
                                X