R2 is kind enough in Amethyst?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AeonS3
    started a topic R2 is kind enough in Amethyst?

R2 is kind enough in Amethyst?

Click image for larger version

Name:	LovelyAmethyst.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	1751331 4/4 attempts? They are generous

• coldsw
    replied
    this double mine attempt is **. nobody has been informed it only works during non dbl reward time. and for the players who want to maintain the same amount of amethyst intake, we have to spend dbl of time thx to the dbl reward.

Leave a comment:

• DemonRockstar
    replied
    So they STILL haven`t sorted out the amethyst mine issue :/
    Any idea`s when this will be sorted?

Leave a comment:

• R215361131
    replied
    Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
    Click Here
    there is nothing in that first 2 pages which announce the events that say there will be another on 28tth-29th like its claimed. it onyl says double amy atm and the enter amy mine and be rewarded one later on

Leave a comment:

• GEENDO
    replied
    no amethyst on my inventory what hapen with this dubble:

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    Think the same, I did just 1 cart when I notice everyone complaining... why should I waste time on something not working? xD give compensation to all that didn't collect amethyst on that day xD

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    The Amethyst issue happened to everyone in all servers that did carting during double time.

so yea... that's a lot of Tickets being send, especially when R2's slow on the ticket department.

best and easiest move right now is to somehow just do a Compensation like they did with all other messed up events regardless if you were affected or not.

Leave a comment:

• ROMEOKING
    replied
    Should I make a ticket or what? cos everybody is having the same problem as me. pls r2 compensate us.

Leave a comment:

• IronBorn
    replied
    Originally posted by xtraznix View Post
    My guess is that R2 is preparing us (english servers) for the new content that's on the way, aka Wartune 2, that will bring a lot of new things, and upgrades to existing features. Wartune 2 will bring advanced features to old ones, and the gap between us and China in terms of power and BR is huge, and my guess is that R2 is trying to narrow that gap. We get so many good things now, events that give tons of EXP, tons of Gold, lots of Gem Packs, cards, amethyst, lots of MAHRAS and Sepulcrums, tons of Soul Crystals and Mount Training Whips (we do get a lot now, compared to before, I was already able to get around 2k Mount Whips and 8k Soul Crystals, from the last events 'till now, without paying a single cent) ...
    IMHO we will see some changes in the near future, better events than before, more rewards, more crazy hidden events (like the last Love Thy Mount where everyone got hundreds of gem packs) and so on.
    w.t.f is this guy smoking????? i want some

Leave a comment:

• R242047753
    replied
    yeah same for 92 lol im kinda mad

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
    do you mind to share the source of this info ?
    Click Here

Leave a comment:

• SirKILi
    replied
    didnt work on r2 we didnt get the rewards from the carts

Leave a comment:

• FaeLRoX
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    June 28th - June 29th

Will be another double ame event.

do you mind to share the source of this info ?

Leave a comment:

• R21849873
    replied
    Server 114. 3 dumps during double time. No credit.

Leave a comment:

• R257181881
    replied
    Originally posted by xtraznix View Post
    My guess is that R2 is preparing us (english servers) for the new content that's on the way, aka Wartune 2, that will bring a lot of new things, and upgrades to existing features. Wartune 2 will bring advanced features to old ones, and the gap between us and China in terms of power and BR is huge, and my guess is that R2 is trying to narrow that gap. We get so many good things now, events that give tons of EXP, tons of Gold, lots of Gem Packs, cards, amethyst, lots of MAHRAS and Sepulcrums, tons of Soul Crystals and Mount Training Whips (we do get a lot now, compared to before, I was already able to get around 2k Mount Whips and 8k Soul Crystals, from the last events 'till now, without paying a single cent) ...
    IMHO we will see some changes in the near future, better events than before, more rewards, more crazy hidden events (like the last Love Thy Mount where everyone got hundreds of gem packs) and so on.
    ...Cool... Maybe they will give us chinese prices. for example. I heard they pay 15 balens for a crypt key while we pay 75. they also pay 50% or less for everything else. Thats probly the biggest reason there so far ahead of us.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X