Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSEngel
    replied
    R2 is kind enough you have to cart 4 times to get what you were supposed to get during double time.

Leave a comment:

• arthena
    replied
    suck r2 ......bugged amethyst ......no rewardddddd

Leave a comment:

• soloist21
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    I heard this event bugged tho, people from oceanic server said they didnt gain any amethysts from the carts.
    East coast- bugged for everyone on my server to, we get nothing from carting

Leave a comment:

• oojar4
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    So basically... do it during non-double time and get exactly the same amount of ame as if you did normal double time, lolz. So pro.
    Yeah pretty much. If you enter at 'double time', you will get nothing at all X 4.
    The cart dumping doesn't count, meaning you will leave the mine, with exactly the same amethyst as you had when you first entered.

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    So basically... do it during non-double time and get exactly the same amount of ame as if you did normal double time, lolz. So pro.
    I know, the irony is so pwetty, I'd cry tears of joy if I were physically able to.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    It's during Double Time that it's not working. West hasn't had Double Time yet...

Leave a comment:

• TheVictorious
    replied
    See? They will never be kind, you wish something impossible to happen, they now fake event and not give you regular rewards

Leave a comment:

• sithlin
    replied
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....88-No-Amethyst

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    I don't do Amethyst anymore after I got the mount.

no real point to do it with the tiny exchanges.
    Well, it's always nice to get some amount of whips, even if it's too little to change anything - a penny saved is a penny earned.

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    Works fine on west.
    It's during Double Time that it's not working. West hasn't had Double Time yet...

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    I heard this event bugged tho, people from oceanic server said they didnt gain any amethysts from the carts.
    Works fine on west.

Leave a comment:

• DemonRockstar
    replied
    Yep it would seem so
    our server Kabam (European 16+49) just did 4 drops and received 0 Amethyst.
    I have submitted a ticket.........Number 113483 Hope they give comp of some sort for this :/
    Last edited by DemonRockstar; 06-07-2014, 03:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MageRockz
    replied
    did anyone who plays in china notice , every one hour online u get 200 SC and small runes . i have been collecting them for a week now .

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    I don't do Amethyst anymore after I got the mount.

no real point to do it with the tiny exchanges.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X