More runes in use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More runes in use

Hey guys, after last few rune events, now most players have alot runes, and some guys have 3,4 even 5 runes maxed or at least to lvl9, but we can wear and use only 2 of them! Please make it 3 runes that we can wear and use. Yes in most events 2 runes are enough, but for Spire if we have 3rd rune that will help alot and will allow us to make different tactics. For example mages may not get puri in their skill set, if some1 in party have puri rune, so mages can use one more offence skill. Archers also may skip scatter skill, if some1 have purge rune, so archers to use more offence skills. And so on. In the end whats the point to have alot runes maxed, if we can use only 2 and in 90% of situations one of them is Brutal rune.
    BEYOND GODLIKE!

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
    Hey guys, after last few rune events, now most players have alot runes, and some guys have 3,4 even 5 runes maxed or at least to lvl9
    That's exactly the reason why we shouldn't be allowed to use more than 2 runes.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
      That's exactly the reason why we shouldn't be allowed to use more than 2 runes.
      Why not? In PvP you cant use all of them cuz of cd, so whats the problem? And even in long fight (in most cases between mages) both players will be able to use 3 runes, so its all about tactic and every player which runes have in his list. But in same time for Spire and sometimes for ToK will be priceless to have 3rd rune in use.
      BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Why not? In PvP you cant use all of them cuz of cd, so whats the problem? And even in long fight (in most cases between mages) both players will be able to use 3 runes, so its all about tactic and every player which runes have in his list. But in same time for Spire and sometimes for ToK will be priceless to have 3rd rune in use.
        Me, and many others, would get eaten by lvl. 9-10 Chaos, Amnesia, Blood rune owners :P

Comment

is not just that for people some use Amnesia more runes people can have lesser skills can it block frome use.

China sitll have only 2 slots and will problie never works.

But i understand the pain i allways need swap runes depends what i should do in this game.

Should be great have the old rune numbers as 3 x.

Use normal Brutality when am run TOK
          Use allways Rage rune only in World Boss
          Use Chaos, Amnesia, HP in PvP battels.

All other runes am just have for have them.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
            is not just that for people some use Amnesia more runes people can have lesser skills can it block frome use.

China sitll have only 2 slots and will problie never works.

But i understand the pain i allways need swap runes depends what i should do in this game.

Should be great have the old rune numbers as 3 x.

Use normal Brutality when am run TOK
            Use allways Rage rune only in World Boss
            Use Chaos, Amnesia, HP in PvP battels.

All other runes am just have for have them.
            Well Guardian rune is very usefull in spire! At lvl10 you can use it 3 times and gettin for two rounds 50% dmg reduce! Which is very usefull when heal is on cd or need some time for Spire's shield. But in same time Brutal and Healing runes also are very usefull there, but if we can use all 3 of them... that would be great!
            BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
              Me, and many others, would get eaten by lvl. 9-10 Chaos, Amnesia, Blood rune owners :P
              And again you forgot CD. After each rune you cant use other in next 20 seconds. And if you have puri rune not need to worry about Chaos or Blood rune. And one more thing just like someone may use those 3 runes, you can also use them. Its fair deal, but in total to have 3rd rune will be very usefull.
              BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

It is not a matter of cd. It is a matter of strategy.
                Chose your 2 runes wisely.

If you want both chaos and blood rune, why should you also have access to heal rune? Or guardian? Or rage?
                And keep in mind most players HAVEN'T maxed more than 2 runes.

Comment

And again you forgot CD. After each rune you cant use other in next 20 seconds. And if you have puri rune not need to worry about Chaos or Blood rune. And one more thing just like someone may use those 3 runes, you can also use them. Its fair deal, but in total to have 3rd rune will be very usefull.
                  Ok, in most of fights, they wouldn't be able to use 3 runes, although with proper timing, I would be able to use 3 runes and it would be even worth to wait a bit when enemy awakens and use lvl. 9-10 Amnesia on him, heal back with Resto and finish him.

Anyway, 2 runes anywhere else is also enough. It's fine the way it is. Thanks to 2 rune slots we need other classes and team cooperation. In the Spire, I often use 1 rune only, after all.
                  In mpds I started using 2 runes since I got Mire, so archers can awaken more recklessly.
                  In WB 2 runes are definitely enough.
                  In ToK - same, 2 runes are definitely enough.
                  No time to use 3rd rune in Sky Trail or Necro.

Comment

By my opinion 2 runes are not enough for Spire! When you go to lvl19-20 or even more, you need more runes. Brutal, Heal and Guardian...

For ToK... if you saw at least once 8+ mins battle between 2 mages you should know that sometimes 3rd rune will be very usefull there too. Ok, from few months in NM in most cases they are 4 knights or 3 knights and 1 archer and no mage, but hey stop thinking only for big guys, a lil players also can use it and will be in great help for them.
                    BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

I've never used any other rune than Brutallity in the Spire (haven't killed lvl. 20 yet, but got to it). Neither did any of my teammates besides the tank, who sometimes (very rarely) uses heal rune. It's more about the cooperation than about lack of one rune slot.

In ToK - if you can't pass it, it means you're just too low. Be patient, build your strength and don't expect to be given any extra things. We already got HS usable in ToK. 2 runes and HS is way more than enough.
                      Last edited by Caballero1321; 06-11-2014, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X