Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Legendary set vs PVP set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got 50 legend set and used it to get 70 legend set skipped 60

Comment

Anichaos.. You either have no idea what you're talking about, or you're trolling..
      Let's say you played before all the op stuff happened, this means you were there when the BG were still old bracket-style (Ie : every 9 lvl you change brackets.. brackets were 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-80), so..yeah, back then, camping at any X9 lvl was always easy bg.

You talked about lvl6+ gems.. Did you know that (without crypt key), you can make at best 1 lvl 4 per day? That's 16 days for one lvl 6 gem, to fully socket 3X8 pieces of gear, you would need 384 days..using crypt keys, half that amount, then again, if you were camping, no one could've had that amount of gems ( IIRC, talents werent introduced back then) that would be a year of farming catacombs..yeah, doesnt sound right to me...

Nowadays, anyone can get clothings, and easily, (thanks circuit quests, in a month you can get 3 lvl2 clothings <3) so..there's no use in getting the pvp set, as it will force him into higher lvl brackets. (And before anyone asks lol, lvl 50 legend is vastly superior to lvl 45 pvp..xD)

Comment

Guy just to inform you and off topic

There will be an exchange of PVP set to PVE set on June 19th

Exchange lv 35 PVP set for lv 40 PVE set
        Exchange lv 45 PVP set for lv 50 PVE set
        Exchange lv 55 PVP set for lv 60 PVE set

*Someone from Proficient City said that it will just be normal PVE set and not epic like what is posted on the blog.
        Last edited by Flame_Ace; 06-10-2014, 05:25 AM. Reason: Link removed.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Flame_Ace View Post

Exchange lv 35 PVP set for lv 50 PVE set
          Exchange lv 45 PVP set for lv 60 PVE set
          Exchange lv 55 PVP set for lv 50 PVE set
          35 for 50, 45 for 60, 55 for... 50?
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Anichaos how can an archer do md nm or ll nm if he skipped the 50 set? Most times there are only solo archers doing these MPDs....And it aint difficult to one shot ppl by using 50 set...when equal br archers fighting 50 pve wins 55 set easily
            IGN : ARKANTOS
            CLASS : ARCHER
            SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

Ok I'm with Arlad on this one. That makes absolutely no sense.

Comment

It doesn't help anyone if you quote the WRONG information:

Exchange level 35 Arena equipment set for level 40 Epic equipment set
                Exchange level 45 Arena equipment set for level 50 Epic equipment set
                Exchange level 55 Arena equipment set for level 60 Epic equipment set

(Note: This server exchange is only available for servers which have been open 6+ months)

Date of Validity: 6/19 - 7/4

Comment

It doesn't help anyone if you quote the WRONG information:

Exchange level 35 Arena equipment set for level 40 Epic equipment set
                  Exchange level 45 Arena equipment set for level 50 Epic equipment set
                  Exchange level 55 Arena equipment set for level 60 Epic equipment set

(Note: This server exchange is only available for servers which have been open 6+ months)

Date of Validity: 6/19 - 7/4

Comment

*Someone from Proficient City said that it will just be normal PVE set and not epic like what is posted on the blog.
                    Oh My god is all I got to say. I worked 3 months with my level 60 set and still not finished with it. Seriously Thinking about quitting the game now.
                    Why couldnt they just done this exhange earlier??????????????????????? Worked so hard on my set and now they give it away like candy,,,, not fair, not fair....

And also players who already got level 60 set will they get compensation??? Like lv 70 set material?

And there probarly will be alot players who got level 60 set who quit moment they find out about this.

Sure agree make it easier for players, but not to easy, then there is not challenge left...
                    Last edited by SOS199; 06-10-2014, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Are you guys serious about this exchange? Do you have a link for this?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                        Are you guys serious about this exchange? Do you have a link for this?
                        Yes its serious, why so surprised ? Its not like its the first time when R2 screws other players (by other i mean the ones who really worked hard for their gears), once again this shows how much the company cares about players/customers.. 0
                        Player: sunshinε
                        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                        Level: 80
                        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

hehe sorry guys for my mis types XD I'm sorry I'm at a hurry at posting that. Thanks btw for the ones who corrected me. Btw here the link in that exchange event
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-10-2014, 07:09 AM. Reason: Stop editing back in stuff that's not allowed.

Comment

This will be great and all but to be honest, it is almost too easy. One advantage to getting the legendary set the hard way is to give you an advantage over other players. Now everybody will have the legendary set. Are the players that spent all kind of time and gold getting the legendary set going to be compensated for their efforts?

Take me for example, I just completed my legendary 40 set. I spent close to 20 million in gold buying the legendary stones not to mention the money I spent buying the crystaloids. Will I ever get any compensation for that?

I will be all over this exchange when this comes out but it is almost too easy. And why would wartune add crystaloids to the arena shop when now you do not need them? I know wartune probably thinks they are helping us out but again, they shouldn't make it so easy for everybody.

Is there any type of catch with this exchange? For me to exchange the 45pvp set for the 50 legendary set, will I have to be level 50?

Why does that link keep getting deleted? I have another link that lists the June events and it does not say anything about this exchange.
                            Last edited by R262181389; 06-10-2014, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                              This will be great and all but to be honest, it is almost too easy. One advantage to getting the legendary set the hard way is to give you an advantage over other players. Now everybody will have the legendary set. Are the players that spent all kind of time and gold getting the legendary set going to be compensated for their efforts?

Take me for example, I just completed my legendary 40 set. I spent close to 20 million in gold buying the legendary stones not to mention the money I spent buying the crystaloids. Will I ever get any compensation for that?

I will be all over this exchange when this comes out but it is almost too easy. And why would wartune add crystaloids to the arena shop when now you do not need them? I know wartune probably thinks they are helping us out but again, they shouldn't make it so easy for everybody.

Is there any type of catch with this exchange? For me to exchange the 45pvp set for the 50 legendary set, will I have to be level 50?

Why does that link keep getting deleted? I have another link that lists the June events and it does not say anything about this exchange.
                              Somehow a Proficient city player told me that the set will be only normal PVE set and not legendary unlike what was posted by the blog, but still let see and wait on the 19th.
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-10-2014, 07:11 AM.

Comment

If they make this exchange event, they will for sure loose alot customers.
                                *No Challenge, game too easy.
                                *Not fair to those who spend months farming for their sets, or spend alot money for loids.
                                *Everyone who got their set and do alot pvp will not like this, cause they will not have an advantage so much anymore.
                                *Average BR of players will go up to fast, people need to play more or spend more to keep up.
                                Last edited by SOS199; 06-10-2014, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X