Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Legendary set vs PVP set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
    Anichaos.. You either have no idea what you're talking about, or you're trolling..
    Let's say you played before all the op stuff happened, this means you were there when the BG were still old bracket-style (Ie : every 9 lvl you change brackets.. brackets were 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-80), so..yeah, back then, camping at any X9 lvl was always easy bg.

    You talked about lvl6+ gems..
    You clearly disregard the word "heavy casher"... what? did you not think they buy gem packs?

    I went into BG at level 57, than obtained LD at 59.

    Also, what did you mean by
    talents werent introduced back then
    Holy Seal and Talents were introduced long ago... way before 6+ month.
    Also, this was 1~2 month after they introduced Templar troops and around the time 2nd Hall of Fame happened)

    (I believe there was no CW either before I obtained LD)


    Now back to topic...

    If the exchange is true, you might as well get both 45 and 55 pvp set...
    Last edited by anichaos; 06-10-2014, 11:28 AM.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by SOS199 View Post
      If they make this exchange event, they will for sure loose alot customers.
      *No Challenge, game too easy.
      *Not fair to those who spend months farming for their sets, or spend alot money for loids.
      *Everyone who got their set and do alot pvp will not like this, cause they will not have an advantage so much anymore.
      *Average BR of players will go up to fast, people need to play more or spend more to keep up.
      Wake up. This game been unfair all the time. If no one quit over these big changes before no one will quit now. Quit crying about something so trivial like this.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
        Wake up. This game been unfair all the time. If no one quit over these big changes before no one will quit now. Quit crying about something so trivial like this.
        Hey, this is a huge game changer. If they do an event like this, they should make it available to everyone, not just the older servers. Take my server for example, I don't think I will be able to do this exchange because my server is less than 6 months old.

        Comment


        • #49
          Wouldnt call it trivial worked on my lv 60 set for 3 months, and still not finished with it, also need 25k insignias for armor shards to make it legendary.
          Its like one person works 3 months to buy a brand new car, while the other person gets it for free and done nothing to earn it.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by SOS199 View Post
            Wouldnt call it trivial worked on my lv 60 set for 3 months, and still not finished with it, also need 25k insignias for armor shards to make it legendary.
            Its like one person works 3 months to buy a brand new car, while the other person gets it for free and done nothing to earn it.
            Who honestly cares really if someone gets something faster than you did. Hard cashers get everything faster than everyone else. Either way someone going to get screwed over somehow and there always someone that gets things faster than the other. This is a p2w game and something you need to deal with. Otherwise stay away from these games. Nothing ever going be fair in this game. It doesn't matter if you worked harder than the others. If that was the case then hard cashers wouldn't be in first place. I don't see this as a big deal at all. So what if someone gets the set faster and easier? You already got your set and probably moving on to a higher set by now. It doesn't make any difference really.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              You clearly disregard the word "heavy casher"... what? did you not think they buy gem packs?

              I went into BG at level 57, than obtained LD at 59.

              Also, what did you mean by

              Holy Seal and Talents were introduced long ago... way before 6+ month.
              Also, this was 1~2 month after they introduced Templar troops and around the time 2nd Hall of Fame happened)

              (I believe there was no CW either before I obtained LD)


              Now back to topic...

              If the exchange is true, you might as well get both 45 and 55 pvp set...
              how long you camped at 57 - 59 to get the LD? did you done cata and MPD during that time??? I am actually level 56 now...so just curious.....

              Comment


              • #52
                in all aspects 50 set and then 70 set....various reason:-
                1. u skip 60 set simply because difference between 50 and 60 is little.
                2. you spare alot of time and resources, (50 is easier and cheaper than 60)
                3.
                can you immagine how ♥ annoying is to farm 60 and then go to farm 70? it is like playing just to farm for next gear when you actually should enjoy your set (50 set would give you the plenty of time to enjoy before getting 70)
                Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 06-10-2014, 03:36 PM. Reason: Langauge

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by SOS199 View Post
                  If they make this exchange event, they will for sure loose alot customers.
                  *No Challenge, game too easy.
                  *Not fair to those who spend months farming for their sets, or spend alot money for loids.
                  *Everyone who got their set and do alot pvp will not like this, cause they will not have an advantage so much anymore.
                  *Average BR of players will go up to fast, people need to play more or spend more to keep up.
                  that is a plan to attract new players and change the boring and annoying game aspect, months to get loids and stones...btw spending on loids was never a good deal, dont say that isnt fair to those who bought it stuff that could be obtained with time and patience...
                  soon they are making insigna sale on hot events, you think it is good idea to buy those too? Dont buy stuff that you can get it for free with time, it is real money that you are throwing for it!

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
                    Who honestly cares really if someone gets something faster than you did. Hard cashers get everything faster than everyone else. Either way someone going to get screwed over somehow and there always someone that gets things faster than the other. This is a p2w game and something you need to deal with. Otherwise stay away from these games. Nothing ever going be fair in this game. It doesn't matter if you worked harder than the others. If that was the case then hard cashers wouldn't be in first place. I don't see this as a big deal at all. So what if someone gets the set faster and easier? You already got your set and probably moving on to a higher set by now. It doesn't make any difference really.
                    Cashing does not have that much to do with this. The hardest part with the legendary set is the stones which cost gold or EXP. Unless you are buying gold with money, which most people don't I would assume, cashing doesn't make a difference. You can buy the crystaloids with money but not a huge deal. Scratch that last part since you can now but the crystaloids in arena with insignia pretty easy.

                    The problem is the server has to be older than 6 months for players to get this. For the ones that are not, they are going to be fighting against players that have it because of this. Why not make it available to everybody or nobody at all? I may not be able to do this because my server is not old enough. So I am still stuck doing it the hard way while lots of other people are getting it in a heartbeat.
                    Last edited by R262181389; 06-10-2014, 03:32 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      I am not too happy about this event. It doesn't help that I will not be able to do this, at least that is the way it looks, my server is not old enough. Even if I could, when they do something like this, either make it available to everybody or nobody at all. When you first start playing and select a server, you can't tell how old a server is, right? So why punish those guys for selecting a newer server?

                      Maybe that is why they added crystaloids to the arena shop. So the people that can't do this can at least obtain the regular set easier. But the hardest part is the stones and crypt tokens.

                      I have a feeling quite a few players are going to quit over this. I don't think I will but it really makes me think though. Honestly, when was the last time they done something big like this? I know somebody that knows somebody that's been playing since it came out and they have never seen anything like this.

                      I would like to know the reason Wartune does something like this. Do they hope people will get mad that they can't do this and spend more money to be able to compete?

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        the exchange is for 6+ months old server. and the pvp set will be exchanged to epic pve set (by epic it means purple set). that's what i heard

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                          You clearly disregard the word "heavy casher"... what? did you not think they buy gem packs?

                          I went into BG at level 57, than obtained LD at 59.

                          Also, what did you mean by

                          Holy Seal and Talents were introduced long ago... way before 6+ month.
                          Also, this was 1~2 month after they introduced Templar troops and around the time 2nd Hall of Fame happened)

                          (I believe there was no CW either before I obtained LD)
                          You have..no idea what you're talking about lol..
                          2nd Hall of Fame? Isnt that a yearly event to reward strongest players? Isnt wartune not even 2 years old (will turn 2 yo this year, in the august-ish period..dont remember exactly, correct me if i'm wrong)

                          Then, dude, templars came out in April 2013..that's 1 year ago...2 months after is in june.. (instead of saying 6+ month ago, you could've just said "almost a year ago")

                          Also, Namira (very old player, cashed more than 150k balens at the time( just saw a screenshot of him/her cashing that amount, was barely 62k br at some point, also was considered one of Wartune biggest whales at the time, along with GarterGirl) didnt have full lvl 6 gems.. Anyway, bg were still old bracket style..so your post is irrelevant #18

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Get the 50 legend set and camp until the cows come home! The problem with the PVP set is no rage.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Now with this exchange event, would I be crazy to not get the 60 set?

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                I say get the 50 PvE set and slow level until you get it done. I just spent around 6-7 months from 50-60 and my BR is 75k at level 60 now and I maxed my talents, caught up all buildings and academy skills. Title is only at KC though as I missed a lot of bg and gb's over the months from working. But for the most part I'd say get the 50 set and 60 set and make it all legendary. Even though people complain how much it costs and the time it takes to get it, everyone has to put in the hard work in order to have a strong character. Plus talents make it a lot easier to "slow level" even though it's not slow leveling if you gain over 30m xp a day and pour into talents, that would be investing your time and resources wisely. I plan on getting all my sets all the way up to 80. I don't care how much time it takes or gold because I don't cash and I actually have fun playing the game. I'm not going to sit here and b itch about R2 "*****" us over when they are providing us a bad *** game that entertains millions. But your br is nice for being level 40 but my friend LewsTherin just went up to 50 and his br was 59k at level 49, so don't worry about the time it takes to get stronger, it will all be worth it in the end.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X