Legendary set vs PVP set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary set vs PVP set

I am a level 42 archer with a battle rating of 40k. I currently have the complete legendary 40 set including the rings and jewels. I am debating on what to go for next. I thought about going for the legendary 50 set but it just takes so much more gold to get that. It's double the amount of stones and double the price of gold if I buy them from guild shop, which I currently can not because my guild shop is not high enough level.

I was figuring on just getting the 50 set but not making it legendary. Would I be stupid for doing that? How does the regular 50 set compare to the legendary 40 set? What about the PVP set? If you were to use one set through the 50's, which one would it be? Should I just stick with the legendary 40 set and maybe go for the 60 set? But that takes even more gold than the 50 set.

I would get the 55 set from Arena, and go for the legend 60 after.

Comment

get 50 legend set and then directly to 70 legend much more better

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        Sure, dont level your HS as well, just go straight to lvl 70.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          This is the best idea to follow. This is what I considered back then when I was level 50. The 55 pvp set does not provide enough rage and it does not have an extra socketing slot just like the 50 legendary equipment.

Comment

No best is go for 60set and than 70 set you dont enchant(save toon of gold and headaches) I did that and now i can slowly enchant 80 piece by piece by not losing any br

Comment

Originally posted by slikec View Post
              No best is go for 60set and than 70 set you dont enchant(save toon of gold and headaches) I did that and now i can slowly enchant 80 piece by piece by not losing any br
              i did that also, but then thought..dam i should of skipped 60 gear, also now that loids are easier to obtain 50 then 70 gear is the best idea.
              300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
              MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                If he manages to get LD at lvl 59 that's no problem, either way after 64 everyone suffers with HS.
                East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                  by go directly to 70 i meant to for next set to get to be 70 onee and if he is 40k br at that lvl geting LD prior lv 60 shouldnt be a problem for him if he keeps that up

Comment

55 set is best if you're going to camp BG for honor title.

Because you'll need the starting rage.

I used to one shot opposing troops at first round (after using brutal) with lunatic, than kill off the player regardless of where the player was positioned.
                    Usually takes me like 3 rounds to end the fight. (at times when fighting a casher knight, it takes longer, but I still win at the end)

With PvE set, you have to first get rage, which usually takes 3~4 rounds if you don't have level 3~4+ clothing (which most people don't).

edit: it's level 4~5 clothing, you only need 3~4 if you have a LD medal.
                    Last edited by anichaos; 06-08-2014, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Get 50 set ledge it, then you still have insig for crusader mount instead of wasting it on the 55set ...I tried skipping 60 set then decided id get the 60 set lol...nearly finnished full ledge 60 gear..including rings and jewels..just one item to ledg, i will have it done before lvl 66

Comment

Go for the 50 PVE set.

Edit: Doing the Circuit Quests and Spire give you fashion shards or even cores (spire) which can be used to upgrade your clothes. Use your BB to get the clothes that you want. This way you can get the starting rage without having to spend on getting the clothes. Sure it's a limited selection but it's better than no clothes at all. At your level, the Circuit quests should be incredibly easy. You don't have to go into the sylph atoll for your quests unlike everyone above level 50.
                        Last edited by GuardianAngel47; 06-08-2014, 11:28 PM. Reason: Added Information

Comment

Originally posted by GuardianAngel47 View Post
                          Go for the 50 PVE set.

Edit: Doing the Circuit Quests and Spire give you fashion shards or even cores (spire) which can be used to upgrade your clothes. Use your BB to get the clothes that you want. This way you can get the starting rage without having to spend on getting the clothes. Sure it's a limited selection but it's better than no clothes at all. At your level, the Circuit quests should be incredibly easy. You don't have to go into the sylph atoll for your quests unlike everyone above level 50.
                          except... you don't get much from Spire... a level 40ish in spire basically only goes up to maybe level 4 or 5...
                          (unless you're "carried")

And Circuit Quests takes a long time... not sure if OP have that time tho.

Anyways, it's best to just get 55 set

since it looks like OP can't craft legend set for a LONG TIME...

and I tend to one shot people in non-leg pve set back when I was 59, LOL.

found a pic of when I was back at level 59, with no blessing or LD medal, in PvP set.
                          (like 5+ month ago and before voucher change, so there was no "BB" Circuit Quests, etc etc)
                          (Fate was the newest thing they added and I only had level 1, back when Fate was a cash only thing, level to 2 would had taken up to 120 days, free spin was the only thing that gave you Fate stones)

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                            I am a level 42 archer with a battle rating of 40k. I currently have the complete legendary 40 set including the rings and jewels. I am debating on what to go for next. I thought about going for the legendary 50 set but it just takes so much more gold to get that. It's double the amount of stones and double the price of gold if I buy them from guild shop, which I currently can not because my guild shop is not high enough level.

I was figuring on just getting the 50 set but not making it legendary. Would I be stupid for doing that? How does the regular 50 set compare to the legendary 40 set? What about the PVP set? If you were to use one set through the 50's, which one would it be? Should I just stick with the legendary 40 set and maybe go for the 60 set? But that takes even more gold than the 50 set.
                            40k br in 42, you can max your br to 47-49k before entering 50 or even more and with that, getting leg set is easier, much better if you have a good team.
                            i cant tell you the difference of which is better (leg set or pvp set) coz this thread might not end,
                            but it is wiser to get 55 prepping you to get leg 60 coz 55 is much easier to get and less time and less spending gold/stones than leg 50 and moving to better guild who has alot to offer is always a good option or you might be on new server that's way the new feature in arena is not available to you
                            but for me, it is advisable to get leg set for archers and mages in a long run for better results.
                            I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                            and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                              55 set is best if you're going to camp BG for honor title.

Because you'll need the starting rage.

I used to one shot opposing troops at first round (after using brutal) with lunatic, than kill off the player regardless of where the player was positioned.
                              Usually takes me like 3 rounds to end the fight. (at times when fighting a casher knight, it takes longer, but I still win at the end)

With PvE set, you have to first get rage, which usually takes 3~4 rounds if you don't have level 3~4+ clothing (which most people don't).

edit: it's level 4~5 clothing, you only need 3~4 if you have a LD medal.
                              PVE set = Aroow Strike + Brutality rune = 30 rage..unless he doesnt have 3 lvl 1 clothings (which he probably has..40k BR at lvl 40 he's either a casher or a long time player) he can cast his aoe on the same turn as you lol..

Also..I would go 50 legend then 70 legend, 60 set requires 46k insignia, 70 set requires 100k insignia..that's 6 months or so for the 70 set, dont need to add another 2 months, while you could just farm Lord Divine at lvl 59 then Rush to 80 for the sets or whatever else you can come up with. (xD)

Also, in bg, you keep the rage in between figts, so..rage isnt a problem at all..but that's just my "opinion" (I would say fact, because archers with PVE set dont end up negative on rage between fights (negative rage being below 35 rage xD) )

Comment

Working...
                              X