Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Becareful Of Ultimate Game Cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becareful Of Ultimate Game Cards

I have been scammed now 600.00 from them and they are not gonna put anything thru. Where I live they are removing them from all big stores cuz of to many complaints. So if u have use them before they have to fire there 7 people who work there and move on. Also they ask u to send them your numbers all they do is delete them and say tough poops to you. So fair warning there scamming lots of people gl all..

Sorry to hear you have had issues with your UGC. What happened? We just got an UGC and, thankfully, it worked fine, although registration was a bit of a headache.

Message from the UGC website:

Retirement Details

After seven years of having fun helping gamers pay online for virtual currency in their favorite games, our Ultimate Game Card (UGC) will be retiring later this year. Ultimate Game Cards are in the process of being pulled from all retail stores and removed from online resellers. Consumers will no longer be able to buy Ultimate Game Cards after August 15th, 2014.

The last day to redeem your activated UGC codes will be September 30, 2014. So please remember to redeem your UGC codes before that date.

Related to the UGC product retirement, UltimatePoints (UPoints) will also be shut down. The last day to redeem your UPoints will be October 31, 2014.

Please note that some games might stop accepting Ultimate Game Cards and UPoints before the retirement dates so be sure to redeem your cards and points sooner rather than later! For a current list of games please refer to UltimateGameCard.com/allgames

Comment

It's hit or miss with that company. They don't have a lot of ppl that work there and just do what they want without worries. 1 big store has removed cuz of this problem and I know of 1 more about to. But sad they do this 2 times now and 1 time cost me event but oh well..

Comment

that sounds bad, hope they make some new game cards with another company or I would never recharge again
        Jstarzâ„¢
        S474 EU
        :confused:I say;)we kill em

Comment

So what happens to those of us whose only option to recharge or make payments to this game is through those cards...
          S211 Tamera
          992k br
          I play for the people, competition ended long ago except for the few people on our servers that I ignore because they are douches

Comment

sounds like you should give me that 600 dollar instead.

I'll be sure to put it to good use instead of it doing nothing.

Comment

Working...
            X