Sylph for knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph for knight

HI ppl i am 49 lvl for now and i want to go for 50 but dont know what sylph is good for me, i already got blue hades from previous event, should i use him or try to get some other blue sylph? i must say i am not casher and i have verry litlle mahras so i must be sure on what sylph to use it

Originally posted by v_grcic View Post
    HI ppl i am 49 lvl for now and i want to go for 50 but dont know what sylph is good for me, i already got blue hades from previous event, should i use him or try to get some other blue sylph? i must say i am not casher and i have verry litlle mahras so i must be sure on what sylph to use it
    How'd you get a hades without spending?

Comment

Hades with knight is great for mpd, pvp, tok. Gaia is great for WB, mpd and spire. Amazon Queen is great too for patk and def.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvillain View Post
        How'd you get a hades without spending?
        There was an event that was giving away boxes with hades as a lucky pick in it(forgot when) had to do certain stuff to get those boxes(simple tasks all i remember).

I would say yes, use him(your hades). Also a Gaia is a must have, especially when it comes to WB, i personally love it due to the amount of damage it does.
        300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
        MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

You'll want an Iris, too. Everybody likes having a mini-mage in your pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosWizard
            Hmm i also thinkng about taking gaia for wb for sure, i have ewd can iris use crit then or not because i dont have it? So i will take my hades and spend my miserable 130 mahra on him...
            well not related, iris heal is nice even not crit (if crit often over-healed)
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

You still have time, change into something useful or you would be crying, I suggest archer.

Comment

I suggest using Pan. Knights already have strong PATK. With another PATK sylph you will be invincible.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
                  I suggest using Pan. Knights already have strong PATK. With another PATK sylph you will be invincible.
                  I would like to add to that, use white one star PAN especially for CW, when people will see a white pan they will most probably take it easy or go afk thinking your a newbie and you can bring the point home.

Comment

in event got alot of boxes from event quest but no hades how they get jst from 3

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosWizard
                      To change my knight and play with archer? You must smack your head somewhere when you say this
                      We will see who will be smacking their heads when they introduce the advanced skills for archers which boosts their crit rate to almost perfect levels and nerf block heal to 3k..

Comment

Working...
                      X