COMPENSATION (Amethyst) - Thank You !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COMPENSATION (Amethyst) - Thank You !

I just want to thank R2 for the Amethyst compensation (800). The compensation was given out in such a short time after the bug, and to everyone, and that's a bonus, since I, for one, got my normal Amethyst Carts done, and got another 800 free Amethyst. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who did this. So again, thanks, keep up the good work.

PS : Another round of thanks for the awesome events we have this month, helping both non-cashers (like myself) alot, and cashers.

just one problem its only half the amount it should be.......

Comment

normally we should get 1600 from 2 days

well tho I don't care about amethyst...after getting mount alr nothing good to get
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by xDemox View Post
        just one problem its only half the amount it should be.......
        Not really a problem , if you dump 1 cart and get 0 , why would you dump +3 carts after that ?

I am happy with that compensation cause I did all my 8 carts during normal time , so its 800 + 800

thanks r2 , good job =)
        " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
          Not really a problem , if you dump 1 cart and get 0 , why would you dump +3 carts after that ?

I am happy with that compensation cause I did all my 8 carts during normal time , so its 800 + 800t

thanks r2 , good job =)
          I agree, is his problem as is mine cuz i did Amethys in a rush that day and did not noticed i was getting nothing untill a friend warned me but was too late, so you are right is our problem so you do not have to be crit around when you can do things blindly and is not your mistake if is bugged. Lucky you, or smart you.

Marketing advise: when you do not give something in the time you had the duty to give cuz you gave your word, you got to give it ASAP plus a lil compensation cuz the badmoment and desapointment, you may make costumer happy again. (If you do not wanna give compensation, is simple... do no make any mistake.)

Add: The compensation is good, emma just anounced is 800 for 3 days, so is 2400 at the end. Good solving to the problem. Just wanted to add this.
          Last edited by Linkoneusc; 06-09-2014, 09:30 AM.
          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
          Archer Linkoneusc
          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by xtraznix View Post
            I just want to thank R2 for the Amethyst compensation (800). The compensation was given out in such a short time after the bug, and to everyone, and that's a bonus, since I, for one, got my normal Amethyst Carts done, and got another 800 free Amethyst. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who did this. So again, thanks, keep up the good work.

PS : Another round of thanks for the awesome events we have this month, helping both non-cashers (like myself) alot, and cashers.
            There can be three reasons for your post
            1.You born a Cupcake who lack Sugary Toppings completely
            2.You brought up with all Cupcakes....so become one of them ...Cupcakes....
            3.you getting some free balen from R2 to write this kind of licking post

You Cupcake
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-09-2014, 04:37 PM. Reason: You were doing so well...

Comment

This could have been posted in Emma's thread here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....e-Compensation

Then again, I'm a nut when it comes to organization lol

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma
                Due to issues with the Amethyst Mine – Double Gain event which started on June 7th, we will be providing all affected players with compensation for three days. From June 9th to June 11th, characters level 25 or higher may check the Hot Events section to redeem Amethyst x800 each day as compensation. We sincerely apologize as we look further into this issue and hope to see you in game!
                If I'm reading this post correctly...you'll be able to collect the compensation pack each of the three days. Meaning you'll get an additional 800...total 2400...more then the 1600 you should have gotten.
                Server: S411
                Character: Strikereye
                Class: Mage

Comment

Originally posted by AStrut View Post
                  If I'm reading this post correctly...you'll be able to collect the compensation pack each of the three days. Meaning you'll get an additional 800...total 2400...more then the 1600 you should have gotten.
                  That is correct.

Originally posted by KARNO123 View Post

You Cupcake
                  Ahhh! The cupcake brigade strikes again!

Comment

Originally posted by KARNO123 View Post

You Cupcake
                    am still figuring out wht u mean , i get the hang of it but amtotally digging it

Comment

haha They decided that the compensation thread should be removed and they closed the "Mod Replied" thread............

Darrkin
                      Server: R2 - S219
                      Guild: Legends
                      Class: KightHood Mage
                      Level: 80
                      BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                      Arise ☾☾
                      Loki
                      Goddes of Prosperity
                      Hecate
                      Zeus
                      Poseidon
                      Venus

Comment

First was the class wars compesation that i never got, they just made auto reply and solved on it -.- now same with amethyst -.-

i expect nothing and im still disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by Comet93 View Post
                          First was the class wars compesation that i never got, they just made auto reply and solved on it -.- now same with amethyst -.-

i expect nothing and im still disappointed
                          Heads up, me and many on my server still wait the rewards from the failed SEPTEMBER Hall of Fame
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Sadly, there's no google cache of that page, but there's still preview of what they promised and what they didn't:
                            From June 9th to June 11th, characters level 25 or higher may check the Hot Events section to redeem Amethyst x800 each day as compensation.
                            That's what was written, but guess that they changed their minds...

source: google search, enter following:
                            site:http://forum.r2games.com/ amethyst compensation 800
                            EDIT: yay! they posted new topic and think we'll forget what they promised to us.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....e-Compensation

They Lied and refuse to give what was supposed to be given out, They want to give the bare minimum of any thing awarded, yet expect to be paid higher than all other version of this game for those that want to P2W

Thanks for the lies

Darrkin
                              Server: R2 - S219
                              Guild: Legends
                              Class: KightHood Mage
                              Level: 80
                              BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                              Arise ☾☾
                              Loki
                              Goddes of Prosperity