No announcement yet.

COMPENSATION (Amethyst) - Thank You !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or you know... the comp pack is broken and they'll give a comp pack for the broken comp pack... but nah let's just lynch them. I mean anyone that can whine on the forum should have also been able to read the forum to know mines were broken, so you shouldn't have lost anything in the process.. but nooo... R2s the unreasonable one.

Comment

Originally posted by KARNO123 View Post
      There can be three reasons for your post
      1.You born a Cupcake who lack Sugary Toppings completely
      2.You brought up with all Cupcakes....so become one of them ...Cupcakes....
      3.you getting some free balen from R2 to write this kind of licking post

You Cupcake
      I can never help but love the Cupcake censoring. :'D
      To Willow:
      Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        I mean anyone who read the forum should have also been able to read the forum to know mines were broken, so you shouldn't have lost anything in the process..
        Okay I edited your quote a little bit but you are right. I knew way in advance that the mine was broken and not to go in because I read through the forums.

Edit: Here's what Esme Said about it. This was from another thread in General Support but would be nice to have it here as well:

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax
        Compensation is always a one-off collection. In the previous thread it was worded in a way that suggested it would be handed out three days in a row. But what they meant to say is that you have three days to collect that one compensation.
        I tried to get clarification on that yesterday as I thought the three compensations is out of character, but I wasn't able to get a word out of them. This morning when I logged back it, this new thread was up.
        Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax
        Some of the mods that were online before I came on did try to "talk sense" into the GMs, saying it could clearly be read as the comp being handed out three times. But alas, the higher-ups were quite determined. So it looks indeed like an 'it is what it is' scenario.
        Last edited by GuardianAngel47; 06-10-2014, 12:54 PM. Reason: Added quote from other thread regarding pack

Comment

so you would like to say.....we should go through forum and every 15 min and play.....also if there is a bug...dont blame R2....bcoz R2 will have bug that is normal...blame the player...why he has not seen it....wow...you have awesome logic......but dont you think...what you are saying is weired and far from normal!!!!!!1

also if R2 as usual giving less than what should be given....then you like to say....if you could have avoided the bug .....you would be gainer.....lol.....do you even have some decency to put on ....before talking nonsense.....WOW!!!!!

Comment

Or you know... the comp pack is broken and they'll give a comp pack for the broken comp pack... but nah let's just lynch them. I mean anyone that can whine on the forum should have also been able to read the forum to know mines were broken, so you shouldn't have lost anything in the process.. but nooo... R2s the unreasonable one.
            You are just an ignorant cupcake. Even in a perfect world where everyone comes on the forum and learns about the bug, what about the person who 1st spotted it and was kind enough to come and let us know about it? Or should no one bother with such actions any more and let you and the likes of you suffer? This head you have is not only for wearing your hat you know...
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

the compensation was effectively what we would have gotten on 2 days of NORMAL double time instead of what we should have gotten during event. The original statement was that we would get 800 per day x 3 days but now it's one time only. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....e-Compensation Not really a fair comp for what the event was supposed to be.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                You are just an ignorant cupcake. Even in a perfect world where everyone comes on the forum and learns about the bug, what about the person who 1st spotted it and was kind enough to come and let us know about it? Or should no one bother with such actions any more and let you and the likes of you suffer? This head you have is not only for wearing your hat you know...
                Wow a whopping 200 ame loss! Who's to blame if someone turns in all 4 carts? Not rocket science to see that it's broken. The comp is fair is just because some people are "ignorant cupcake's" isn't R2's problem. They compensated their bug and most people were smart enough not to lose anything. Now if you're not one of them... sux4ubruh

Comment

Wow a whopping 200 ame loss! Who's to blame if someone turns in all 4 carts? Not rocket science to see that it's broken. The comp is fair is just because some people are "ignorant cupcake's" isn't R2's problem. They compensated their bug and most people were smart enough not to lose anything. Now if you're not one of them... sux4ubruh
                  FYI i didnt lose anything, cause i read about it here, but this doesnt mean i cant tell right from wrong no matter 200, 2000 or 200000 amethyst loss. Again, you, me and everyone here knew about it cause of 1 kind person who informed us, you want to tell him sux4ubruh?

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                    FYI i didnt lose anything, cause i read about it here, but this doesnt mean i cant tell right from wrong no matter 200, 2000 or 200000 amethyst loss. Again, you, me and everyone here knew about it cause of 1 kind person who informed us, you want to tell him sux4ubruh?
                    I tell him open hot events and claim compensation. Done.

Comment

I tell him open hot events and claim compensation. Done.
                      CBA explaining basic stuff and logic behind it. Stay the ****** you are.

Comment

all i want to know is how would someone get a cart, collect 100, fight 7 guys, drop then repeat 4 times in 30 minutes? even without lag there is no way. with lag it takes at least 7 minutes just to collect 200, and that's if i don't get attacked

1600 was a physical impossibility in any case

Comment

Now, I'm really disappointed that they went back with what they said earlier on. I wouldn't mind if they said it clearly in the beginning that the compensation was only 800 amethyst for all those days lost, but going back against their own word and placed something else instead is not a very professional thing to do. In business, what you said should be what you shall do... otherwise you can't be trusted in doing your business... And furthermore, covering up mistakes with a new topic and hiding the previous topic without a good explanation should be another thing that shouldn't be done. People makes mistakes, yes, and you should openly admit that mistake. Doing something like that could only make us see as if R2 was going to cheat our money with a very bad business practice.
                          This is very big disappointment and to be honest, not a very good practice. I would love not to see this thing happened again....

Comment

Originally posted by thenewguy View Post
                            Now, I'm really disappointed that they went back with what they said earlier on. I wouldn't mind if they said it clearly in the beginning that the compensation was only 800 amethyst for all those days lost, but going back against their own word and placed something else instead is not a very professional thing to do. In business, what you said should be what you shall do... otherwise you can't be trusted in doing your business... And furthermore, covering up mistakes with a new topic and hiding the previous topic without a good explanation should be another thing that shouldn't be done. People makes mistakes, yes, and you should openly admit that mistake. Doing something like that could only make us see as if R2 was going to cheat our money with a very bad business practice.
                            This is very big disappointment and to be honest, not a very good practice. I would love not to see this thing happened again....
                            they aren't cheating you on a free event. anything you get is bonus. you can only be cheated if you pay for something

not only that, the usefulness of amethyst is extremely limited, especially once you get the chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                              they aren't cheating you on a free event. anything you get is bonus. you can only be cheated if you pay for something

not only that, the usefulness of amethyst is extremely limited, especially once you get the chicken.
                              But with their earlier words, that it would be handed out DAILY instead of one time compensation, don't they go back against their word? And say they promise you to give it out daily and then removed that post and changed it into something else and locking it... does that sound like a good practice?
                              The reason I'm angry about this issue is simple. I never really care about the amount, but I simply dislike how they do this sort of practice. Instead of communicating this issue well, they chose to "hide and run" about this case.
                              And if you think it's all about money, no it's not. In business, everything must be communicated well or otherwise, it may go to the courtroom. Even things like promises or free stuff that does not have to be involved in money, it must be clearly communicated and not some sort of "hide and run". Yes, it's "hide and run" and not "hit and run" because they hid stuff and run

Comment

Amethyst was basically double normal amount, if you were smart about it.

The really chitty part was what they did after mis-labeled comp packs. Fine it's only 1 claim, no big deal. But the recent practice of changing posts and/or locking posts so there isn't even feedback....not a good sign.

We shouldn't have to take screenshots of posts to prove what was originally stated.

Mods, we hold you to a higher standard. I know you get chit from so many players that you don't deserve, as you are their outlet to rage on. But please be open with us and help us make the corrections this game needs.
                                Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Working...
                                X