Get rid of ToK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get rid of ToK

Alright I'm probably beating a dead horse, but I'm really ready for them to get rid of ToK. People's ToK prize income shouldn't be based on the willingness of their section's whales to strip their gear. I'd like to see it removed or at least have the loophole closed. We still all compete in CW, but the difference in daily income is enormous for some. I know the vast majority of Kabam West is running normal or even easy. At best we'd be able to get two people stripped in NM (totally worthless with pet awakening), which is not at all the case for others.

Out-whale your whales and strip. Beat your whales and not your horse, make them see the light. Etc. Etc. Why make others suffer just because you have some dbags? Just as bad as them using that logic.

Comment

I do drop my BR into ToK hard and strip. I'm saying I think the system is unfair anyway. Getting rid of or fixing ToK doesn't equate to not getting good prizes. It's a game, there's always a newer better way to go about things.

Comment

Also, people aren't necessarily dbags just because they don't strip. Those expectations shouldn't be put on anyone. For some it's just not feasible, where as the hours aren't as bad for me. A whole area's rewards shouldn't be based on things like that.

Comment

On Kong EU our top guys take off their meds, % astrals and sylphs. Thanks to that, many people can do ToK NM and they don't need to sacrifice their sleep time, because they undress when they log out from the game for that day.
          Would be nice if all followed.

But I definitely agree that ToK should either be removed or changed so every server had the same chances.

Comment

Maybe we can stun them the whole time

Comment

lets put things into perspective here

if u feel the difficulty

everybody in ur time region zone feels it too

If tok nitemare got 4 naked person to kill

everybody in ur time zone get it too

In that sense I feel there is no unfair issue here

Get what u can get and let it be

Since everybody no matter which server but in ur time zone all got the SAME tok nitemare to deal with

Comment

last I heard class war is time zone base

unless there is a cross time zone base class war

this tok nitemare issue only affect everybody in that time zone is as fair as it gets

Comment

Originally posted by Omnibhop View Post
                  Since everybody no matter which server but in ur time zone all got the SAME tok nitemare to deal with
                  Kongregate, Kabam and R2 have different cross-server rankings and different ToK.

Comment

Getting rid of tok is like asking getting rid of spire

to make sense of what u are asking and to balance up the difference in reward

its the same as asking them to get rid of spire

There is no fairness when 1 team can clear lvl 20 spire while other got struck in lvl 13 14 or 15 spire

Its almost exactly the same thing its daily thingy the difference get miles apart when given enough time

So please for some god sake think what u are asking and where is it or what purpose and to what end u are asking for it

Comment

its like asking kabam not to give free balen for the amount of balen they recharge

and that advantage spills over in a long time resulting in massive gain vs R2

Its reality .... face it deal with it

Its one of the precious thing u can learn with playing this game

Comment

There is no fairness when 1 team can clear lvl 20 spire while other got struck in lvl 13 14 or 15 spire

Its almost exactly the same thing its daily thingy the difference get miles apart when given enough time

So please for some god sake think what u are asking and where is it or what purpose and to what end u are asking for it
                        Please for some god sake learn and understand how tok works, why its broken and why its already been removed on the original chinese version of the game.
                        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

lets put things into perspective here

if u feel the difficulty

everybody in ur time region zone feels it too

If tok nitemare got 4 naked person to kill

everybody in ur time zone get it too

In that sense I feel there is no unfair issue here

Get what u can get and let it be

If this were true, you're right, but it's not. Each subpublisher has its own cross server rankings, which ToK is based off of. But these subpublishers compete against each other in BGs, Arena, and CW.

Comment

This is also just categorically false. A team of 110k BR players will get as far in Spire on a Kabam West server as they will on ANY other server, which is not at all true for ToK. That team would have to do ToK normal, and maybe not even pass it, when they're on Kabam West. Where as on Kong or PC servers where NM and Hard players are stripped, they could easily go on higher difficulties and struggle less.

Comment

this is up for debate as if u play on a us west sever but u are on a asia country which is 12 hours away

and missing a lot of things

and ask the server time to be change according to ur schedule

U choose which platform u are playing on

Ur choice and if u suffer or u reap on the reward that u had make a correct choice

Its entirely ur choosing

Comment

Working...
                              X