Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Get rid of ToK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me rephrase it in a more polite manner

If u are doing this based on the unfairness of different platform class war

Once a month thingy which only 100 players across all platform get to get into top 100

which even if u change all the points into mount whips which is in range of 300 to 500 ( not top 15 )

Then u are losing out so much more

coz u are totally deleting tok which give u soul crystals runestones ( despite whichever lvl u manage to clear )

Its like asking R2 stop !

we dun want free thingys

WE WANT TO SPEND REAL MONEY to get those

or more time to play to gather them

Its a lost cause and a very confusing cause

Please do not be a lost lamb

When it is free despite however unfairness it might present itself ( in that case I already say how fair it is
    and u presented how unfair it is )

I told u it wont affect much

U take what u can

and deal with it

Comment

There is nothing wrong with the way things are at the moment. In fact the ability to stun recently introduced is a major bonus for us, so I am certainly not complaining.

The big guys do us all a favor on the days they strip. The boxes have comparatively big prizes in them for surprisingly little time and effort, even if you only win one box.

Some days you have good runs at ToK, some days you have bad.... View the bad days as a challenge to improve yourself!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      FireAndIce
      Mage
      2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
      Kabam S8
      Legends
      Moderate casher

Comment

Originally posted by Omnibhop View Post
        Let me rephrase it in a more polite manner

If u are doing this based on the unfairness of different platform class war

Once a month thingy which only 100 players across all platform get to get into top 100

which even if u change all the points into mount whips which is in range of 300 to 500 ( not top 15 )

Then u are losing out so much more

coz u are totally deleting tok which give u soul crystals runestones ( despite whichever lvl u manage to clear )

Its like asking R2 stop !

we dun want free thingys

WE WANT TO SPEND REAL MONEY to get those

or more time to play to gather them

Its a lost cause and a very confusing cause

Please do not be a lost lamb

When it is free despite however unfairness it might present itself ( in that case I already say how fair it is
        and u presented how unfair it is )

I told u it wont affect much

U take what u can

and deal with it
        All those players who are in CW finals are not there for 300-500 whips. You think people are dumping so much cash for CW for those whips? You seem to have no clue about this game.
        What OP is asking is fairness for CW event because of imbalance ToK NM rewards are creating since it is cross server event. SCs from ToK NM translate into lot of whips during exchange.
        Make CW for Kabam only for Kabam servers or include all CW participating publishers into one cross server ranking for ToK.

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
          There is nothing wrong with the way things are at the moment. In fact the ability to stun recently introduced is a major bonus for us, so I am certainly not complaining.

The big guys do us all a favor on the days they strip. The boxes have comparatively big prizes in them for surprisingly little time and effort, even if you only win one box.

Some days you have good runs at ToK, some days you have bad.... View the bad days as a challenge to improve yourself!
          The thread is not about whether you can clear tok nm or not. It is about imbalance it create across cross publishers. For example kong, wartune servers on west strip almost daily if I am right but not on Kabam (no idea about reasons) which makes gaining BR easy for kong and wartune servers and Kabam/Koram guys lose out on Warlord's Hall or fail to qualify for CW finals.

Comment

Omnibhop, I'm pretty sure you're just not understanding what I and others have said about how ToK and the cross server rankings work, so I'm not going to belabor that point any more. Your bit about choosing your publisher is just completely irrelevant to my original post. Also whatever your **** about "this is up for debate as if u play on a us west sever but u are on a asia country which is 12 hours away" makes zero sense at all.

I will repeat that getting rid of ToK or fixing it so that it's fair, doesn't mean I'm saying we shouldn't get these types of rewards. I'm saying that the developers should find a way to make rewards from MPs fair across subpublishers, whether it be fixing how ToK works right now, or getting rid of it and replacing it with something new.

ToK is broken as it is now. I don't see how that's even up for debate. The real difference here is that it's clear that some are more okay with it than others.
            Last edited by EliatanK18; 06-10-2014, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post

The thing is, on my server, most of 110k BR players can clear ToK NM every day and there are servers/publishers, where they wouldn't stand a chance.
              This way, their SC/runestones or even insignia gain may be considered unfairly huge.

Comment

I absolutely agree with Eliatan. Even though our top players have been stripping lately, relying on them to continue doing so makes me feel helpless. I am sorry if top people aren't undressing at other time zones or publishers, but even for top players ToK is unfair - some people are forced to stay awake every night to cheat the game into giving their region some bonuses, and if they don't they get badmouthed.

Of course, I expect something to take it's place, something where new players could get insignias and soul crystals - but even if nothing comes, at least it'll be fair across all regions and servers.

Having said all that, I believe that's something most of us already know. I'd like to propose a poll, just to see if the community shares this opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
                  Omnibhop, I'm pretty sure you're just not understanding what I and others have said about how ToK and the cross server rankings work, so I'm not going to belabor that point any more. Your bit about choosing your publisher is just completely irrelevant to my original post. Also whatever your **** about "this is up for debate as if u play on a us west sever but u are on a asia country which is 12 hours away" makes zero sense at all.

I will repeat that getting rid of ToK or fixing it so that it's fair, doesn't mean I'm saying we shouldn't get these types of rewards. I'm saying that the developers should find a way to make rewards from MPs fair across subpublishers, whether it be fixing how ToK works right now, or getting rid of it and replacing it with something new.

ToK is broken as it is now. I don't see how that's even up for debate. The real difference here is that it's clear that some are more okay with it than others.
                  +1 to this elia.....I play on kabam west server and have cleared tok nm once.....and cleared stage 4 for like 3 times with my 95kbr....with one archer or knight dressed fully and with sylphs auto awakening no chance to finish it....but the r2 guys and kong guys with my br clear tok nm more frequently and i have to face em in bg and arena (i dont mind CW lol)
                  IGN : ARKANTOS
                  CLASS : ARCHER
                  SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
                    Maybe TOK should be based on top class wars players ranking and their gear/clothes at the moment of finals?

Comment

Originally posted by awedgshg View Post
                      Maybe TOK should be based on top class wars players ranking and their gear/clothes at the moment of finals?
                      This is just going to screw up new players more. Already they are impossible to beat with full gear and now you want them buffed too??

I am pretty sure all top guys across all publishers will strip when new content comes out where they need insignas again but not sure if ToK will be around then.

Comment

These publishers' players all compete with each other in cross server events, and there are others, too. I don't include r2games, because for west coast, r2games is separated from the PC servers and affiliates.

Click image for larger version

Name:	kabam.png
Views:	1
Size:	292.0 KB
ID:	1689373

Name:	kong.png
Size:	276.6 KB
ID:	1689374

Name:	PC.png
Size:	300.1 KB
ID:	1689375

Comment

Originally posted by Omnibhop View Post
                          its like asking kabam not to give free balen for the amount of balen they recharge
                          Thats Kong, Kabam is probably the worst platform to play WT.

We cant even pass lvl 3 in tok hard with 3 100k and 1 170k player.
                          Last edited by pietjeprecies; 06-10-2014, 12:13 PM.

Comment

here on west coast server we never have the chance to do TOK nm , even tok hard its beyond hard for us coz no one gets gear off (exept kessar the almighty) . so yes others cross server gets huge boost from Tok nm rewards , while we get max 2 chest from Tok hard or only tok normal rewards that scks . so removing tok and balancing for all would be great idea . (pls dont give us all those bullsh*t to deal with this coz its not something balanced at first)
                            been playing for a while wartune ......

Comment

If you want the ToK(Tower of Kings) to be removed, we will have to wait for the patch that does so. Already your request is in The Chinese Version Of Wartune(The Divine Comedy).

Note- R2 might decide to not delete ToK, just in-case it doesn't get deleted when due.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                                If you want the ToK(Tower of Kings) to be removed, we will have to wait for the patch that does so. Already your request is in The Chinese Version Of Wartune(The Divine Comedy).

Note- R2 might decide to not delete ToK, just in-case it doesn't get deleted when due.
                                Everyone thought they would remove wilds with skycity, yet it is still there. I just hope they remove tanks so we can have more enjoyable ways of getting runes.

Comment

Working...
                                X