Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Circuit Quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit Quests

Can you reduce Circuit Quests on 100?Take too much time!

Originally posted by GALFORD84 View Post
    Can you reduce Circuit Quests on 100?Take too much time!
    In my opinion, Circuit Quests are used for a bit of fun if you have done everything you can on Wartune for a day. Or if you are waiting for an event, and begin to get bored. Well, that's what I use them for. Personally, I've never completed the entire 200 Quests myself. Yes, I know you get ripped off by Asima, but quite frankly I enjoy doing Circuit Quests simply to pass the time. And also for the fashion shards needed to synthesize Fashion Cores. And there are some people who can complete the whole 200 Circuit Quests in less than 4 days at the most. I enjoy the challenge of trying to complete 200 Circuit Quests, even if it is alot to put yourself through.
    To Willow:
    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

I done it one time in holidays, so I had time to do it... It's just for nolife players, it takes too much time.

Comment

i always done it when to pass the time between events, planning to do 50 quest everyday but sometimes (accidentally) i finished them in 3 days

Comment

Originally posted by Arucard1 View Post
          i always done it when to pass the time between events, planning to do 50 quest everyday but sometimes (accidentally) i finished them in 3 days
          KOol for you bro, i can just make like 50 the most... lol, but one day i'll beat those quest. Lmao.
          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
          Archer Linkoneusc
          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
            KOol for you bro, i can just make like 50 the most... lol, but one day i'll beat those quest. Lmao.
            i'm level 54, no sylphbuster CQ so it's easier for me. my level 68 can only finish 50 in average. too much boredom in sylph atol quest.

Comment

Yeah just remove all atoll CQs and everything will be fine! I am ok even if CQs become more, lets say 300 or 400, BUT w/o a single CQ in Atoll to farm those stupid Sylphs! If i want to farm sylphs i will by my own, not some stupid CQ to reguire to fight there over and over again! 1 CQ in Atoll for every 10000 CQs is more than enough!
              BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Working...
              X