Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanks

guys if you dont fix tanks so that no one can leave this event will be dead in a short while because no one will do thnaks if theres no battle at all 1 sec in/ out . i wont do tanks anymore and with me a lot off guildies in 3kingdoms have the same opinion.

Originally posted by grunch View Post
    guys if you dont fix tanks so that no one can leave this event will be dead in a short while because no one will do thnaks if theres no battle at all 1 sec in/ out . i wont do tanks anymore and with me a lot off guildies in 3kingdoms have the same opinion.
    I would focus on trying to get little runestones to upgrade my runes than to quit playing tanks.

Comment

Originally posted by grunch View Post
      I understand your frustration on getting a team together and doing tanks when you get matched up against one person then they leave immediately leaving you with just the victory chest. It happens to me as well. It is incredibly irritating but you really can't stop it.

Comment

It's very irritating that we're getting punished because our enemy left while he loses nothing and has a fresh start.
        Many people created many tickets about that exploit and yet, nothing changed. Guess we have to accept it the way it is.

Comment

Its not only when you face 1 guy. Whole teams are leaving at same time... In my server i cant enjoy tanks anymore. Cuz i am always winning and enemy team when see me - directly leave...
          BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

you are complaining that you get a victory in 1 second? seems a bit ood

Comment

Let's delete Tanks and make runes obtainable via balens only. Everyone will be so happy!

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                Yes, because you then get only that Victory Chest which doesn't contain many runes. Often, people from losing teams get more runestones than one get from Victory Chest only.

Originally posted by awedgshg View Post
                Let's delete Tanks and make runes obtainable via balens only. Everyone will be so happy!
                Or disable that exploitation and make people lose their tank attempt when they leave the fight

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                  Yes i am complaining! Cuz Tanks is my favorite event! And cuz if enemy team leave before 1st kill then you dont get bonus chest with stones. So i am losing diamond chest, which is ~20 stones in average - thats the whole problem.
                  BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post

Or disable that exploitation and make people lose their tank attempt when they leave the fight
                    This is best option + directly to lose 1 tank level and lets say 100 rune stones! What if you dont have so much stones - you wont get any stones till you repay whole fee of 100 stones! And then all morons will stop leaving!
                    BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Tank and TOK will be removed frome the game so its will left so you probs will be fix later.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

This is even worst idea! We dont want Tanks and ToK to be removed, just to be fixed! ToK to stop lagging so much and to not be possible leaving in Tanks + to be added some new tier tanks.
                        BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                          Yes, because you then get only that Victory Chest which doesn't contain many runes. Often, people from losing teams get more runestones than one get from Victory Chest only.

i agree on this, in anyother events if you leave you lost your att, is fair cuz if they leave they get no runestone for losing his att, i think thst would be anogh to make them think twice about leaving.
                          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                          Archer Linkoneusc
                          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                            Tank and TOK will be removed frome the game so its will left so you probs will be fix later.
                            Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                            This is even worst idea! We dont want Tanks and ToK to be removed, just to be fixed! ToK to stop lagging so much and to not be possible leaving in Tanks + to be added some new tier tanks.
                            is ok if they remove it, but they have to make another source of the items those event drop, but meanwhile they erase it they have to fix the corrent issues.
                            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                            Archer Linkoneusc
                            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

First of all tanks is very boring, it goes like this :1q1q1q1q1q1q1q1q1q1q1q1q1q1q1q1q1q. and thats about it. Second even with the diamond chest and the victory chest the most stones i have won is 30. I am currently working on level 8 chaos rune which takes 160+k rune points. Anyone want to do the math and tell me how long it will take me to get there. Its been 2 months already. I am to the point where i just don't care to do tanks that much anymore. As the OP stated, half the time you get one opponent for 5 seconds. So you get like 10 stones. Here are a few suggestions.

1 : starting the event uses your attempt for the day.
                              2: shorten the time to 15 minutes
                              3: double the rewards
                              4: change it to a free for all event. No teams, or to say a 4 man 4 team event, or a 3 man 6 team event.
                              5: get rid of the natural stun ability of tanks
                              6. drop special weapon skills only and drop them every 20 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                              X