Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer talent

Hey guys,

I have been looking for a good guide for archers to decide what talents to get but I have not quite found any that I liked yet.
    Any suggestion from the big archers out there?

Everyone gets Stealth (decrease dmg taken)

Fury - you can get this if you have a good starting rage to use lunatic in first 2 rounds
    Instinct - only if you use Bloodthirsty every single time
    Retribution - only if you can obtain 100 rage fast enough to use Delphic Death Star
    Scrutiny - Good for World Bosses when you use Arrow Strike in between attacks
    Enrage - only if you're spec Armor Piercer, tho not really needed, as archers, you should already have enough crit rate, unless you're against someone with maxed Guardian Angel Astral
    Potency - only if you use Multi-Shot a lot with Armor Piercer, which some people tends to not use this and uses Arrow Strike and Armor Piercer back to back for Scrutiny increased Armor Piercer
    Perception - very good in group arenas if you can get 65 rage, or if you use it a lot in dungeons

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      Everyone gets Stealth (decrease dmg taken)

Fury - you can get this if you have a good starting rage to use lunatic in first 2 rounds
      Instinct - only if you use Bloodthirsty every single time
      Retribution - only if you can obtain 100 rage fast enough to use Delphic Death Star
      Scrutiny - Good for World Bosses when you use Arrow Strike in between attacks
      Enrage - only if you're spec Armor Piercer, tho not really needed, as archers, you should already have enough crit rate, unless you're against someone with maxed Guardian Angel Astral
      Potency - only if you use Multi-Shot a lot with Armor Piercer, which some people tends to not use this and uses Arrow Strike and Armor Piercer back to back for Scrutiny increased Armor Piercer
      Perception - very good in group arenas if you can get 65 rage, or if you use it a lot in dungeons
      From the comments about potency your not an archer so why answer a question about archer with bad info?

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
        From the comments about potency your not an archer so why answer a question about archer with bad info?
        He give the right info tho, im an Archer and i can confirm his post.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

He prefer potency that's why he said it

Comment

Originally posted by SeaGjs View Post
            He prefer potency that's why he said it
            ok... you alredy know about... so, why you ask?
            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
            Archer Linkoneusc
            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

I just gave OP the jest of what each Talents are used for, whichever ones he choose is up to him.

BTW, I am an archer, pretty much 90% of all people here knows...

Edit: misread.
              Last edited by anichaos; 06-11-2014, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X