Jewel hunt help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewel hunt help

Hi! Is that any way to set auto reject on jewel hunt help? It is annoying when I doing battleground and mpd run.

Unfortunately for now we can't reject jewel hunt help, but i hope jewel hunt help would disable in some event like MPD, Spire, ToK, etc
    AeonFlux
    Mage
    S3 Worg Lair Europe
    OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

lag rejects it for me. by the time the sword loads it's already too late

Comment

It is very stupid to allow jewel hunt help during MPD run or battleground. I almost got caught in battleground when help window pop up. I also missed one chest in my moon run.

Comment

Clicking the X in the top right of the box will immediately reject the spin. Another thing is to actually do all 5 of your spins so you don't have to worry about it for the day. Nobody knows what you are doing when they send the invite to spin. I've had spins come up while doing tank trials and it is incredibly stupid to have to watch that spin and not be able to do anything while the number is coming up.

Comment

I think tank trail is still fine, but battleground is deadly, if you have been chasing by player with high dryad's blessing and help window pop up, you know what happen next.

Comment

Working...
            X