Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK i got my exp book compensation , but were are my real 480 books

OK i got my exp book compensation , but were are my real 480 books
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

I got em too, but less than i expected but what can we say, we better be grateful with it, after all it is our fault lol

Comment

so you all got 98 lvl 4 xp books?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
        I lost 551 and got 100 back so missing 451 books bah

Originally posted by jonastx View Post
        I got em too, but less than i expected but what can we say, we better be grateful with it, after all it is our fault lol
        I hope your joking as it was not our fault, it was their bug that caused it, so this is just being R2 scam again.

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
        so you all got 98 lvl 4 xp books?
        100 here.

Comment

I was level 80 before maintenance April 24, then according to your advertisement in the Forum should receive 1663 experience books level 4.

Given that experience received 80 (the maximum that could be used) and 100 more have given now, I still lack experience books 1483 level 4.

The compensation is appreciated but does not solve our problem.

Here is the link http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-ended!-UPDATE
          Last edited by odin2021; 06-11-2014, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by odin2021 View Post
            I was level 80 before maintenance April 24, then according to your advertisement in the Forum should receive 1663 experience books level 4.

Given that experience received 80 (the maximum that could be used) and 100 more have given now, I still lack experience books 1483 level 4.

The compensation is appreciated but does not solve our problem.

Here is the link http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-ended!-UPDATE
            Thank you i just learned i got more than 551 lol it was 561 soo i am still missing 461 books.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
              hmm u used all ur books the day we got them if i remember right.

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                hmm u used all ur books the day we got them if i remember right.
                Many of us did, some didn't get a warning.
                Others got a warning in chinese.
                Some got a message box that didn't make sense = no taken as a warning.

Plus the fact it should not consume the books you added to many of, instead it should take the max amount and leave the rest.

Another BUG which R2 admitted to.

Comment

I lost 530 and got back 93. WHAT KIND OF JOKE IS THIS?!?! GIVING THE OTHER PLAYERS AN EDGE THAT SINGLE CLICKED EACH BOOK. IT TOOK ONE PERSON TO GET SCREWED OVER WITH THIS BUG TO LET OTHERS KNOW TO SINGLE CLICK. ITS A MESSED UP SITUATION AND IM COMPLETELY ****** ABOUT IT. AND I KNOW A LOT OF OTHERS FEEL MY PAIN.

GIVE ME MY DAMN EXP BOOKS!!!

Comment

other exp books bugged now

oh and now come to find out that exp books lvl 1 - lvl 3 are bugged now giving the same prompted bug as before with the level 4 exp books. Dont believe me? try it out for yourself, you'll come to the same conclusion that they cant do a damn thing right!!

Comment

I'm curious how R2 devs justified this massively reduced comp? Doesn't even seem like comp, not to mention we've waited 6 weeks.

Comment

yeah lost 1000+ lvl4 exp books i only get 1/10 of it back what a joke i lost more then 900 exp books from this compensation i still want the 900 missing books ><
                        DreamNymph S91 667K BR

Comment

I lost 386 and got 100 back , sent a ticket AGAIN
                          " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Working...
                          X