Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [UPDATE] Wartune 2.46: Part III - Discussion / Information

Good day everyone.

As some of you noticed, the new update for Wartune (2.46 : Part III) has been officialy announced by R2. The official post is HERE, the post from ************* Blog is HERE, and the post from WartuneAddicts is HERE.

There isn't much info available but let's clear some of the questions and avoid multiple threads about this:

>Q : What sylphs can be evolved ?
    <A : All 6 sylphs can be evolved, but not now. For now, with the current update, only 4 (Iris, Pan, Amazon, Gaia) can be evolved. Apollo and Hades evolutions will come with a later update.

>Q : What are the requirements for Sylph Evolution ? What materials do we need ?
    <A : The requirements are the following :
    -----------*Sylph must be of
    Epic (Purple) quality or above.
    -----------*Player must be of level 70 or above.
    Materials required are the following :
    -----------*1.000 Star Sand (collected from Sky Trail & God's Descent)
    -----------*10 Star Tear Water / Fire / Wind / Electro (collected from Sky Trail & God's Descent)
    -----------*5.000.000 gold

>Q : How will the Sylphs be changed after Evolution ?
    <A : The appearance of the Sylph (and gender) will be changed as following :
    -----------*Iris (female) >>> Triton (male)
    -----------*Pan (male) >>> Medusa (female)
    -----------*Amazon (female) >>> Cerberus (male)
    -----------*Gaia (female) >>> Hercules (male)
    -----------*Apollo (male) >>> Athena (female)
    -----------*Hades (male) >>> Aegis (female)

>Q : Will the Sylphs keep their power after Evolution ?
    <A : If the Sylph is ready to be evolved, the player can pay an certain amount of Balens to keep all of the Sylphs atributes (sepulcrums) after evolution. If the player chooses not to pay, then the sylph will lose 20% of it's atributes after being evolved (not sure about this).
    The level of the Sylph and skills will be saved regardless.

As far as God's Descent, there is no info outside the official sources. I would like for the players of S1 to share some more info about this event, about the difficulty, tactics, requirements and rewards. So please, feel free to discuss, ask questions, share info !
    Last edited by xtraznix; 06-11-2014, 05:33 AM.

Need to put in the fact that when Apollo and Hades are released they also have 1 extra item players need to gain before evolving them. This patch will be fun. Wonder how god descent will play out
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

check better, apollo can be upgraded....did you see athena?!

edit:- oh i did check, forget my last post (epic fail)
      Last edited by jonastx; 06-11-2014, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jonastx View Post
        check better, apollo can be upgraded....did you see athena?!

edit:- oh i did check, forget my last post (epic fail)
        Don't worry, i did the same thing. They had a picture up of Athena instead of hercules, but in description they have hercules instead of athena lol
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

The only thing i want to know is how many balens do you need to pay to keep sylph stats and if you are able to use bound balens ;x
          East coast archer.

Comment

If sylp is Orange, will it keep same color after evolve it?

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
              The only thing i want to know is how many balens do you need to pay to keep sylph stats and if you are able to use bound balens ;x
              According to Chinese info the price you need to pay is 200 balens, BUT, knowing that our prices are a lot higher, that probably isn't accurate. As far as bound balens, I don't think so, maybe, there is no official info, but I doubt they'll let us use bound balens.

Originally posted by SOS199 View Post
              If sylp is Orange, will it keep same color after evolve it?
              Yes, it will keep it's color. If you do have an Orange sylph already, I'm sure you have the means of making it Orange again in case the quality drops after evolution. But if the fee is paid, all of the sylph's stats, incluing atributes (sepulcrums) and quality (mahras) should not be changed.
              Last edited by xtraznix; 06-11-2014, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xtraznix View Post
                According to Chinese info the price you need to pay is 200 balens, BUT, knowing that our prices are a lot higher, that probably isn't accurate. As far as bound balens, I don't think so, maybe, there is no official info, but I doubt they'll let us use bound balens.
                i'm expecting 1000 at least, knowing pc/r2 but if unable to use BB i'm screwed as i cannot cash and i've dumped all my free (and hard worked resources) into my main sylph, would be the first time i'd consider stop playing this game, sigh.
                East coast archer.

Comment

Good day everyone.

As some of you noticed, the new update for Wartune (2.46 : Part III) has been officialy announced by R2. The official post is HERE, the post from ************* Blog is HERE, and the post from WartuneAddicts is HERE.

There isn't much info available but let's clear some of the questions and avoid multiple threads about this:

>Q : What sylphs can be evolved ?
                  <A : All 6 sylphs can be evolved, but not now. For now, with the current update, only 4 (Iris, Pan, Amazon, Gaia) can be evolved. Apollo and Hades evolutions will come with a later update.

>Q : What are the requirements for Sylph Evolution ? What materials do we need ?
                  <A : The requirements are the following :
                  -----------*Sylph must be of
                  Epic (Purple) quality or above.
                  -----------*Player must be of level 70 or above.
                  Materials required are the following :
                  -----------*1.000 Star Sand (collected from Sky Trail & God's Descent)
                  -----------*10 Star Tear Water / Fire / Wind / Electro (collected from Sky Trail & God's Descent)
                  -----------*5.000.000 gold

>Q : How will the Sylphs be changed after Evolution ?
                  <A : The appearance of the Sylph (and gender) will be changed as following :
                  -----------*Iris (female) >>> Triton (male)
                  -----------*Pan (male) >>> Medusa (female)
                  -----------*Amazon (female) >>> Cerberus (male)
                  -----------*Gaia (female) >>> Hercules (male)
                  -----------*Apollo (male) >>> Athena (female)
                  -----------*Hades (male) >>> Aegis (female)

>Q : Will the Sylphs keep their power after Evolution ?
                  <A : If the Sylph is ready to be evolved, the player can pay an certain amount of Balens to keep all of the Sylphs atributes (sepulcrums) after evolution. If the player chooses not to pay, then the sylph will lose 20% of it's atributes after being evolved (not sure about this).
                  The level of the Sylph and skills will be saved regardless.

As far as God's Descent, there is no info outside the official sources. I would like for the players of S1 to share some more info about this event, about the difficulty, tactics, requirements and rewards. So please, feel free to discuss, ask questions, share info !
                  Thank you for the Guide

Comment

Looks good. Thanks for the time that you have spent typing this all up and making it all purdy.

Comment

Thanks for the little summary, but those colours.. Ouch, my eyes hurt.

Comment

Until now pretty much everything related to sylphs was available with bound balens (most importantly skills and skill slots), I don't see why we won't be able to use bound balens in order to keep the 20% stats.
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Class: Archer
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Good faq guide, just correct that you need to be lvl 70 only for iris and pan, for gaia and AQ you need only lvl 60.

Requirements
                          • Sylph must be level 60+ and of purple quality or above.
                          • Character level should be Lvl. 70+ for Medusa and Triton.

I think the lvl 70 req is made cuz those sylph has more time in use.
                          Last edited by Linkoneusc; 06-11-2014, 08:06 AM. Reason: add and correct
                          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                          Archer Linkoneusc
                          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Lol purple sylph, level 60+ for Hercules

Comment

stupid R2 team now all non cashers will quit as no one of them can get a purple sylph

thanks R2 team now iam out this stupid game

Comment

Working...
                              X