Bugs and abuses.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
    Wow... i think i posted somthing here, maybe it was delited since i see the iwannabemod guy here, i was just joking since this thread seems more like a troling... what he is asking is about compensation for info about bugs and things alike, he knows how to report.

In other matter do you k ow this is your post 666...
    I'm okay with the way I am, I use my signature to help, and it's not an evidence that I want or can become a Moderator. You're more like a troll

Your post might be deleted because it did not meet the standards and your post might have trolling content

Better luck next time

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
      Lol, R2 at their best.
      a guy old me that his friend overspent and couldnt control and he still wanted to spend , and he got banned for reporting it , now he cashes pretty low to avoid risks

Comment

hope it was exploiting the br calculation method for tok.
        Knight - Kabam - S1
        Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
          I'm okay with the way I am, I use my signature to help, and it's not an evidence that I want or can become a Moderator. You're more like a troll

Your post might be deleted because it did not meet the standards and your post might have trolling content

Better luck next time
          yes i was feeling like troling that day, i was a lil tired of reding too many complains and things that wanted to make a trol after reading a lot of troling in these forums... btw a mod said trolling is not forbiten or violates any forum rule... my apology cuz i aim you, just was reading one guy arguing with you about you acting like a mod. And got to agee a bit on that, is good you like to help but sometimes seems you act like a mod or something, but for me is KOol, is bette other member warn you that a mod put an aye on you.
          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
          Archer Linkoneusc
          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            Also, try not to send "videos" it'll get you banned instead.

Some people tried to report a Bug by sending a video to R2 about it, turns out he got perma banned instead of a Thank You.

Happened at least 3 times since last year

Why do you think R2 still have lots of Bugs? because people learned not to report it because of major risks.
            vids work fine u just have to uploade it to youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
              Yes, I was feeling like trolling on that day, because I was a lil tired of reading too many complains and things that wanted to make a troll after reading a lot of trolling in these forums... and btw a mod said trolling is not forbidden or violates any forum rule... my apology because I aim you, just was reading one guy arguing with you about you acting like a mod. And got to agree a bit on that, is good you like to help but sometimes seems you act like a mod or something, but for me is Cool, is better other members warn you that a mod put an eye on you.

Comment

Working...
              X