Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bugs and abuses.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugs and abuses.

Been wondering if there is any reward or compensation for finding a good abuse ingame. I recently discovered one that gets one a lot of free balens, lol

Would be nice if devs/gms would make something like a bug support system that would actually reward players as well as making it a better game. Wb alone has like 3 abuses everyone does these days.

If someone cheats on the game, there is a section that you can Report a Player while in the process of trying to file a ticket. Screenshot will be needed as well to prove your evidence. There is also a Bug Report section were you can report all bugs on this Forum.

Comment

Wow... i think i posted somthing here, maybe it was delited since i see the iwannabemod guy here, i was just joking since this thread seems more like a troling... what he is asking is about compensation for info about bugs and things alike, he knows how to report.

In other matter do you k ow this is your post 666...
      Attached Files
      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
      Archer Linkoneusc
      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
        Wb alone has like 3 abuses everyone does these days.
        This is such a troll sentence that it guarantees someone's going to ask what those are.

Well, I'll feed you. Tell me of any abuse that is not botting.

P.S. Any exploits you find should be reported to the devs. All those you keep on using could cost you your character. There are no rewards for reporting exploits as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
          This is such a troll sentence that it guarantees someone's going to ask what those are.

Well, I'll feed you. Tell me of any abuse that is not botting.

P.S. Any exploits you find should be reported to the devs. All those you keep on using could cost you your character. There are no rewards for reporting exploits as far as I know.
          yep yep, i was temted and cought... but was just kidding, yet my post just puffaway... lol. There are too many bugs and issues reported and unfixed for we fo be reporting what benefit us... would you stop eating somthing you found when you are starving just coz law say you got to report it. Ok be a good citycent and starv without any reconition.

Yet i want to make clear i do not like outer exploits but if the game has somthing you can get adv of, is ok and is not a bug or a issue for me cuz is in the game. Happened with the bounty quest event and we even got more days to do it when they fixed it... was KOol. I think is not smart ban the half of your costumer for your own mistake.
          Archer Linkoneusc
          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

all the wb bugs I am talking about were already reported, or at least I saw talks about them around the forum for weeks. I just wonder if for ex you find a bug that can give one unlimmited balens/gold/daru etc, there should be some kind of a reward for you as well when reporting it. Otherwise many wont ever bother reporting it and just keep for themselves. Its the same principle as when you find a missing treasure around the world, many companys, museums, bla bla offer great bountys for such stuff. In a game like this, it would help greatly to improve it further.

Comment

You won't get even a simple 'thank you', kyraha.

Comment

Originally posted by awedgshg View Post
                You won't get even a simple 'thank you', kyraha.
                Maybe only a thank you, i think they say thank in every email they send you after summiting a tiket... lol
                Archer Linkoneusc
                Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
                  Been wondering if there is any reward or compensation for finding a good abuse ingame. I recently discovered one that gets one a lot of free balens, lol

Would be nice if devs/gms would make something like a bug support system that would actually reward players as well as making it a better game. Wb alone has like 3 abuses everyone does these days.
                  Use that advantage for you
                  Player: sunshinε
                  Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                  Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                  Level: 80
                  Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

I already reported it like 5 hours ago without getting a reply lol. I like to play fair in general, I just say its dumb not to get anything for finding stuff that can ruin their game slowly, and that it should change. I am sure it could improve both the gameplay and the customer support/service by a lot.

Comment

r2 constantly fcks us with new bugs every day, events that fail even by their own standarts, compensations that need compensations, that still fail, with customer support that never works, with constant lag that ofc is all our fault and more and more stuff that just show how much they care about paying customers.....why should i or you care about them?! If i happen to find such bug, i'll abuse it as if there is no tomorrow, but will never ever come to post about it here.
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

one can always have faith they will one day wake up. + the bug i found was very time consumming which I dont have at the moment+ other ppl could easily see I am bugging the game doing it, lol

Comment

Also, try not to send "videos" it'll get you banned instead.

Some people tried to report a Bug by sending a video to R2 about it, turns out he got perma banned instead of a Thank You.

Happened at least 3 times since last year

Why do you think R2 still have lots of Bugs? because people learned not to report it because of major risks.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            Also, try not to send "videos" it'll get you banned instead.

Some people tried to report a Bug by sending a video to R2 about it, turns out he got perma banned instead of a Thank You.

Happened at least 3 times since last year

Why do you think R2 still have lots of Bugs? because people learned not to report it because of major risks.
                            Lol, R2 at their best.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                              Lol, R2 at their best.
                              Yea, I still remember that one guy reporting about something sylph related, but got banned than came onto the forum on an alt account to complain, which the alt also gets banned, LOL.

Comment

Working...
                              X