Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

how can non cashers get a purple sylph !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hunter300 View Post
    what do you can get " every one say non cashers already got purple sylph "
    Because so many of them already got purple sylph. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
      If you do jewel hunt and score 300 pts you can get sylph resource packs every 10 days which give mahra (although I have synthesised 3 so far and only got Exp scrolls each time) But Mahra IS obtainable that way. There is an event coming soon (not sure of the exact date) participate in sylph arena to obtain Mahra and sepelcrum.
      They have also been giving out mahra in SC events, although I heard the next one is giving gems instead of mahra this time
      SO there are ways for non cashers to obtain mahra other than Token exchanges in events.
      i got mahra x20 twice and 500000 gold once from the jewel shards

Comment

my gaia needs a macimum of 54 more marah for purple its posible to do it should have mine purple before the evolve patch next week

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
          Of course, many are in the same situation as you are (even many cashers who just didn't spent cash on mahra).

No, you are only so stupid that you don't understand people's answers and advice.
          lmfao... you are right bro, i do not have a purple sylph, but well im 3 month jounger than him... now im working harder to get more mahara. I already have a 3 startblue AQ and want my cerberus soon... lol
          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
          Archer Linkoneusc
          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

don't expect to max anything within a few weeks in this game, as a no cash player you will eventually get a purple sylph, it just takes longer. plan ahead and concentrate to max the stats of one sylph not many others.

I don't really see the advantage of evolve sylph anyway, maybe due to lack of information, but right now it only seems to be about having a different looking sylph

Comment

Originally posted by EIIenora View Post
              I don't really see the advantage of evolve sylph anyway, maybe due to lack of information, but right now it only seems to be about having a different looking sylph
              Sylphs' upgrade versions also have different skills (some very useful, some totally useless)

Comment

how much mahra does it take to get from a green sylph to a purple sylph and I am also a non casher.
                US West
                Pearl Lake

Comment

Originally posted by toptrunks619 View Post
                  how much mahra does it take to get from a green sylph to a purple sylph and I am also a non casher.
                  i think it was 15k points. It depens on how many times you get bless

Comment

Originally posted by toptrunks619 View Post
                    green to blue: 100+200+300+400+500 =1500 points
                    blue to purple: 1000+2000+3000+4000+5000 = 15000 points
                    total 16500 points. so 1650 mahra maximum or around ±1400 mahra if you got 1 blessing every 20 mahra consumed.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I am a light casher ( recharges of $10 max per month ) and I have 1 purple sylph and 1 blue 5 stars , never spent 1 cent to get mahra
                      " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

our server is young, but if you know and take a guide from older server and blogs, you'll do well, see for hot events and unlimited events for mahra, and save up resource for them ofcourse, it's only 3 months old and we have orange sylph in our server and not to mention lot's of purple sylph, but indeed non casher haven't got purple yet due to shortage of time, but all non casher are close in getting purple sylph, hope in the next few weeks or the next month, most will have gotten purple, patience is needed.

Comment

Non casher, if used all mahras on just 1 sylph he should have purpil by now.

now you should be worrying about the third ingredient coming for apollo/hades on next patch, saying this just from what ive heard from speculation, it requires over 30k balens for it (sure as hell I hope it is fake as **** cause im hades and apollo user).

Comment

Originally posted by 2lordhokage View Post
                            our server is young, but if you know and take a guide from older server and blogs, you'll do well, see for hot events and unlimited events for mahra, and save up resource for them ofcourse, it's only 3 months old and we have orange sylph in our server and not to mention lot's of purple sylph, but indeed non casher haven't got purple yet due to shortage of time, but all non casher are close in getting purple sylph, hope in the next few weeks or the next month, most will have gotten purple, patience is needed.
                            3 month old server and someone already has an orange sylph and most "non-cashers" almost have purple sylphs? Sorry but something doesn't add up there. My server was released the first week of January and we only have 13 purple sylphs right now, and that's after we merged with 2 other servers that were released before us. Every one of the 9 people that have purple sylphs (A few of them have more than 1 purple) are all at least moderate cashers. I'm a non-casher, no vip, no recharges, $0.00 spent, and i only have a 2 star blue and a 1 star blue. And i've put a lot of hours into the game, doing all of the events each month and getting as many of the free mahra as possible.

Comment

think they should add 1 Mahra to this Whip and SC event so people can evolve theirs sylph and can spend more on the advance skills

Maybe 100 SC for 1 Mahra
                              and 10 or 15 whips for 1 Mahra
                              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                                think they should add 1 Mahra to this Whip and SC event so people can evolve theirs sylph and can spend more on the advance skills

Maybe 100 SC for 1 Mahra
                                and 10 or 15 whips for 1 Mahra
                                10 whips for 1 mahra + 20 whips please
                                Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Working...
                                X