Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can non cashers get a purple sylph !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And after you get purple, the next complaint will probably be "Can't get enough Star Sands and Tears to evolve my Sylph" >>

Comment

2 types of non-cashers:

Smart non-casher -> Get purple sylph for free.
      Dumb a.s.s non-casher -> Complain and always find a way to fail.

Comment

I heard next SC event is

engrave 100 SC
        100k gold/daru + 1~3 gem pack + 30 SC back...

have no idea if it's limited or unlimited.
        (tho 30 SC back is... quite a bit much?) lol

Anyways, as for OP... yea, many "non-cashers" got them from the unlimited SC events (which only happened for 2 times)

For this month, the only Mahra you can get is 40 from the event.

And most month's don't give you Mahra (see recent past months) in SC or other events, and you can only obtain it from Exchange, most times you only get enough event token for the 40.

But as the pattern goes... I think there will no longer be any Mahra from SC or Whip events (even if they're limited) and rarely be in Exchanges.

So if you didn't get the past SC events, current non-cashers will have it rough in getting Mahra.

Also, it was 100 SC for 1 Mahra, so 1000 SC = 10 Mahra.
        Basing on the above ±1400 mahra, this means you needed around 140,000 SC (less if you already had Mahra from other sources/events)

Comment

I think for newer server, it is indeed hard for non-casher to get it to purple. I am still around 400 mahra short. With SC event, I can make it in 2 months. Without it maybe 4-5 month. non-casher also earn less jewel shard, it is much harder. I can't speak of older server, maybe they made more sc there so they could have got it. I am getting around 12k SC only a month. So even with event, it takes while.

Comment

Originally posted by Forgrimm View Post
            3 month old server and someone already has an orange sylph and most "non-cashers" almost have purple sylphs? Sorry but something doesn't add up there. My server was released the first week of January and we only have 13 purple sylphs right now, and that's after we merged with 2 other servers that were released before us. Every one of the 9 people that have purple sylphs (A few of them have more than 1 purple) are all at least moderate cashers. I'm a non-casher, no vip, no recharges, $0.00 spent, and i only have a 2 star blue and a 1 star blue. And i've put a lot of hours into the game, doing all of the events each month and getting as many of the free mahra as possible.
            lol, yes we do have orange hades and tons of high Br purple sylph, the guy with the orange sylph has 4.5k BR for his sylph, that's insane, and we have 22 purple sylph in our server, but we do merge like 5 different server, that's the reason, but the guy with the orange sylph is the from the youngest server.

Comment

stupid people
              KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

Originally posted by EIIenora View Post
                don't expect to max anything within a few weeks in this game, as a no cash player you will eventually get a purple sylph, it just takes longer. plan ahead and concentrate to max the stats of one sylph not many others.

I don't really see the advantage of evolve sylph anyway, maybe due to lack of information, but right now it only seems to be about having a different looking sylph
                When they get evolved, it means they get more stats and they get more powerful than their original form. There's need for someone to evolve their main sylphs first so you don't get beaten by someone who has he/she's sylph evolved.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                  When they get evolved, it means they get more stats and they get more powerful than their original form. There's need for someone to evolve their main sylphs first so you don't get beaten by someone who has he/she's sylph evolved.
                  dis does not prove the greddines of r2.. this ******* market startegy to get everyone in this game to make purple sylph...

P.S just watch and see how many ppl will quit this game and maybe r2 will wake the **** up

Comment

lol concentrating on one slyph make we non cashers weak in slyph arena please use some brains as non cashers as well and dont give suggetions as if ur monraks pls and one thing u never understand how non casher feels grr

Comment

i have 3 purple slyphs

just saying
                      s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                      Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Facts are, this game was never ever intended to be free to play.

That is the opener for you, give you a taste, get in get your vip,,,then eventually move into a spirit buff, then your buying wings, then clothes,
                        then mounts, etc..

This game is designed to milk you dry Before you wake up and realize you have an uber toon and no home to play it in.

Comment

Figure atleast 30 mahra/ month from cashing in sylph tokens.
                          Figure you have a 1 in 8 chance to get 3 mahra on each of the daily 4 chances we have to use the wishing wall. Assuming your luck isn't horrible you'll get atleast x3 mahra every 2 days from the 8 chances used. So maybe another 45 mahra there after 30 days.

That's approx 75 mahra as a middle of the road estimate. Maybe we get lucky with a few mahras from soul engraving if they keep the event the same.

I know it takes 1500 mahra to go from 1 star blue to 1 star pink but if you've been thrifty and smart with events it's not impossible. Granted it's going to take a hella long time, but if you don't like it you can always open your wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by yassu653 View Post
                            lol concentrating on one slyph make we non cashers weak in slyph arena please use some brains as non cashers as well and dont give suggetions as if ur monraks pls and one thing u never understand how non casher feels grr
                            Guess you meant me with your comment, but too bad I am not a cash player too. If you want to have a purple Sylph sooo much then yes, you will have to work on one Sylph Mahar wise.

As for Sylph Arena, if your place is 51-200 for the daily reward you get 3 sepulcrum and 5 sylph exp scrolls. For the weekly reward, rank 31 - 100 gives 30 sepulcrum, rank 100+ gives 20 sepulcrum.
                            If you use your brain well it's not hard to be within those ranks, even if you have only one strong Sylph. Getting rank 50 and above in sylph arena is mostly where cash players rule anyway.
                            I have a Gaia which is almost purple and a blue Iris with Rain Dance and can still make it into the top 50 in Sylph Arena. Some people have a higher br Sylph team because they've been working on all 3 sylph, but I can beat them because my Gaia hits harder, takes lesser damage and my Iris support my Gaia with it's healing. of course it's bad when my Iris dies early, but hey, try again

In this game you can cash to speed things up but don't forget, in every game it takes time to achieve some things. Just play the game and stop being jealous of cash players every time, if you have a problem with this, then it's not the game for you as cash players will always have advantages here.
                            Last edited by EIIenora; 06-12-2014, 04:14 AM.

Comment

1 20K sylph is better than 3 10K sylph, that's my opinion
                              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                              IGN: Kimwong
                              CLASS: Knight
                              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                                2 types of non-cashers:

Smart non-casher -> Get purple sylph for free.
                                Dumb a.s.s non-casher -> Complain and always find a way to fail.
                                Sums up the thread

Comment

Working...
                                X