Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can non cashers get a purple sylph !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was stupid myself, use too much mahra on 3 different pets

now i just wait for more mahra.... its the only way

Comment

Yep, I messed up too...playing around with pan and apollo and iris...all wasted. Now I use AQ (and wish I didn't) and waiting for purple..... not even 5 star blue yet....long way to travel.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R29645651 View Post
        the biggest disadvantage to putting all mahra on 1 pet is you dont have the scope to be reactive to any situation specially when you get to the lvl 80 mp where you need to be mindful of the resistances and debuffs of each boss and the fact the last boss requires the correct timing of pets to maximise damage
        yes non cashers can get purple pets but that means they only have 1 or 2 worth while pets which can be a downside cause it means they are only strong against certain pets
        i been playing 2 and a half years and i have 5 blue 3 star a 1 blue 4 star no purples cause all my pets are about the same strength
        i do cash to a degree all be it not a huge degree
        but i can see this update doing same as most others and it will hand the cashers a huge advantage putting an even bigger gap between the cashers and non cashers
        class/pet wars will be pretty much cash wars and who can put more money into their pets so that to most of us will be a total waste of time cause it has nothing to do with what class you are or how good at that class you are but what pet you have and how much got spent on it
        this update will see more people quit playing the game because the void between who can afford to spend and those that cant will get even bigger
        tower of kinds is a prime example most would expect the top players to be from early servers and their not they are big time cashers from younger servers proof you can buy your way through the game
        Talking from the position of a non casher here.

In Nirvana nm you dont need more than 1 sylph, i go with 2 (iris for last just to help my healers, im the tank)

I have all the free sylphs blue at least (lucky on aq and pan, got them blue from exchange, but using them just for sylph arena), upgraded just my iris from green, invested everything else in gaia (purple 1s from recently, ~29k br atm). And thanks to my gaia i can beat ~2-3k higher br teams in arena 9/10 times, so putting all you can get in just 1 sylph is the way to go imho.

CW was, is and always will be cash wars, no matter if sylphs involved or not.

Bottom line is everything is possible, just takes more time for free players, but i still wonder why after every update people expect to get all the new stuff in a day or two . Still with time the old content becomes easier to get.
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

There is no need hurry really. The new sylph skill is not impressive at all. Just take your time.

Comment

in Coming patch on 18th or 19th , there is an event where you can Exchange your sepulcrum to Mahra,

Sepulcrum Exchange:

1 X Sepulcrum for 1 X Mahra
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
              in Coming patch on 18th or 19th , there is an event where you can Exchange your sepulcrum to Mahra,

Sepulcrum Exchange:

This might seem plausible, as R2 always gives us events that go with new updates. Although coming from you, I highly doubt it. Could you share your source ? And if this is true, it's not much of an event tbh, sure we get lots of mahras (people who hoard sepulcrums) but at the same time we lose a lot of sepulcrums, so it's a double edge sword.

Comment

Sepulcrum Exchange:

i thought you rage quit the forums in your thread where everyone said they didnt like you? dam i was hoping it was true... xD

Comment

Sepulcrum Exchange:

I'll be waiting to see that event

Comment

Sepulcrum Exchange:

If true, very lame.

Sepulcrum has a much higher value.

Comment

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
                      i thought you rage quit the forums in your thread where everyone said they didnt like you? dam i was hoping it was true... xD
                      yeah didn't like the ♥Love♥ people talking on that post. i never say i quit. and believe me in real life i handle such kind of people. so m use to it. don't get angry
                      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

I Don't have a real source but. some guy xyz from a wartune site abc (name is illegal to post here) told lot of guy that this will be there,

Comment

Sepulcrum Exchange:

Seems you were wrong this time again.

Comment

Originally posted by awedgshg View Post
                            Seems you were wrong this time again.
                            When is he ever right??

Comment

Sepulcrum Exchange:

Originally posted by xtraznix View Post
                              This might seem plausible, as R2 always gives us events that go with new updates. Although coming from you, I highly doubt it. Could you share your source ? And if this is true, it's not much of an event tbh, sure we get lots of mahras (people who hoard sepulcrums) but at the same time we lose a lot of sepulcrums, so it's a double edge sword.
                              I would only do that if i'd have all the items needed to evolve, but now it seems i'm gonna get my Sylph porple before i get all the items needed. Sepulcrum give much mor BR than mahara so i'm agree is a double edge sword... hard decition to make.
                              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                              Archer Linkoneusc
                              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                              X