Sound Cues for Private Messages, MPD Invitations and Party Invitations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound Cues for Private Messages, MPD Invitations and Party Invitations

Sometimes I want to do arenas, but I like to wait for invites because I might be more likely to get someone my level. But so often I miss them because I'll be staring at the TV and I won't see the invite window pop up on the screen. A sound effect that plays when the invites pop up would help so much. With all the other sound effects the game has, like when moving astrals and upgrading buildings and whatnot, adding a few more for these few player interactions would be nice, including sounds for private messages and map-party invites.

By the way, since September 9, 2013 when I started keeping records, I've spent $1,677.32 on this game, through Wartune, R2Games and Kabam. I was spending at Kabam for several months before I started keeping records. I hope that holds some weight.
    Last edited by Damaeous; 06-11-2014, 12:10 PM. Reason: Forgot to include something.

Uhh.. I never turn on my speaker when play wartune
    AeonFlux
    Mage
    S3 Worg Lair Europe
    OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Originally posted by Damaeous View Post
      Sometimes I want to do arenas, but I like to wait for invites because I might be more likely to get someone my level. But so often I miss them because I'll be staring at the TV and I won't see the invite window pop up on the screen. A sound effect that plays when the invites pop up would help so much. With all the other sound effects the game has, like when moving astrals and upgrading buildings and whatnot, adding a few more for these few player interactions would be nice, including sounds for private messages and map-party invites.

By the way, since September 9, 2013 when I started keeping records, I've spent $1,677.32 on this game, through Wartune, R2Games and Kabam. I was spending at Kabam for several months before I started keeping records. I hope that holds some weight.
      Just be there to see the invite. A sound might not really be necessary, but I'd be happy if this idea is implemented

Comment

Originally posted by Damaeous View Post

I have my sound on for Wartune. And to be honest, I could do with some sort of sound. Although with the amount of random invites I get, I'd probably be listening to this all day: *Bing* *Bing* *Bing*.
        But, yes. Sometimes I go afk, and someone invites me. I get back in and the box disappears. It's happened to me so many times.
        To Willow:
        Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Working...
        X