Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are we finally going to get 9999 stacking with this update?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are we finally going to get 9999 stacking with this update?

Are we going to get the 9999 stacking this update that we were supposed to get 5 patches ago?

Been waiting for that forever.

Most likely not. We have all been waiting but I don't see it happening in this patch.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardianAngel47 View Post
      Most likely not. We have all been waiting but I don't see it happening in this patch.
      at least u know r2 makes things too late.... they introduce little patch notes and it takes longa for dem to bring up a new 1 and china wartune already gone and ahead of us and r2 cares not. pffft

Comment

r2 will lose money if they introduce it....so no we wont get this this patch

Comment

how will R2 lose money by introducing the adv stacking? If anything they will gain more money because cashers will have more space that stuff they cant use such as TOK shadow souls, fate crstals (if maxed both), and soul crystals (if maxed engraving), etc was taking up. Not to mention it will help newer servers that are already strapped for inventory space, which in turn will mean more players and more light cashers.

Comment

Is coupcacki, but won't happen as you say should alredy happened... is the same as auctiom house, but maybe if we keep ask for it in forums we can see it when they get tired if reading the same (mmmm. Still think they can avoid read it ayway).
            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
            Archer Linkoneusc
            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
              how will R2 lose money by introducing the adv stacking? If anything they will gain more money because cashers will have more space that stuff they cant use such as TOK shadow souls, fate crstals (if maxed both), and soul crystals (if maxed engraving), etc was taking up. Not to mention it will help newer servers that are already strapped for inventory space, which in turn will mean more players and more light cashers.
              They want you to buy inventory spaces. Therefore they lose money by letting you stack 30,000 soul crystals in 3 spaces when they could sell you 4 more rows.
              Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                They want you to buy inventory spaces. Therefore they lose money by letting you stack 30,000 soul crystals in 3 spaces when they could sell you 4 more rows.
                Most medium cashers really dont want to spend balens for inventory slots, since they used to be free to open with vouchers, and ofc the price to open up a line is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                  Most medium cashers really dont want to spend balens for inventory slots, since they used to be free to open with vouchers, and ofc the price to open up a line is ridiculous.
                  Yeah, exactly. Those who got in during vouchers really won out. Just saying, this is why Wartune will limit the 9999. Fill you up with so many things you think are useful that eventually you break down and buy another line, or 10.

As a hoarder, I did break down and buy some extra lines as an investment...thinking the extra spaces would pay out during events.
                  Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Not on this update in S1, no.

Comment

Originally posted by Kessar View Post
                      Not on this update in S1, no.
                      Heard it here from Kessar himself.

Comment

They have been adding more and more things lately that take up space Star sand, will crystals. crystal shards, star tears and many other things that take up space, I myself have had to buy an extra 2 lines inventory and am thinking of buying a couple more as I am still finding myself short on space
                        So yeah 9999 stacks WILL cost them money, I wish I bought more space when they had the voucher system, But they changed it only a few weeks after I started playing and I hadn`t discovered the forums at that point so had no clue the change was coming Otherwise I would have definately bought more space.

Comment

so as long as r2 will lose money, they wont introduce the stuff until they suck out as much money as they can. The one thing that really got on my nerves was that r2 didn't introduce the auction house. i think everything went downhill after that and when they removed event items from unlimited events

Comment

The best way would be for R2 to reduce the cost of buying extra space.

Comment

I'm waiting for this update as well. I'm bleeding insignias and crypt tokens. There isn't enough in the shops that I need. Please give us this update.

Comment

Working...
                              X