Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are we finally going to get 9999 stacking with this update?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are we finally going to get 9999 stacking with this update?

Are we going to get the 9999 stacking this update that we were supposed to get 5 patches ago?

Been waiting for that forever.

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    meh, now that the threads are merged my previous post is moot.
    just to show you there are many topics regarding this and R2 should show some attention.

I mainly run out of space due to Insig and Soul Crystal (these 2 takes up 2/3rd of one page)... since you basically have to hoard stuff to actually get stuff, if you throw/use them, you basically screwing yourself over.

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    I'd like to get 9999 stacking, at least then i can utilize my hoarding skills to the max

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    I really want 9999 stack...

I unlocked all inventory slots, but due to the stack of insignia (won't exchange exp book as exp useless for me now) and soul crystal, my empty spaces always <10 slots

has r2 considered about this? now not only new players, even old players like me facing inventory problem

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    meh, now that the threads are merged my previous post is moot.
    Last edited by Arlad; 06-13-2014, 04:15 AM. Reason: hodor!

Leave a comment:

• xDemox
    replied
    9999 Stacks

Can anyone from S1 tell us if 9999 stacks are in this patch?

Thx in advance!

Leave a comment:

• atlan1
    replied
    If they wanna drive people out and lose money let them I've played a lot of games and really over 125 dollars to have a full inventory available? Theirs lots of things i would buy, do, but i dont simply because Inv space is a concern. Most gamers love hoarding all types of stuff just because, lol.
    A fair solution would be to change it that every time you recharge that unlocks inventory space, so if you've spent over 125 dollars on recharge you get full inventory. R2 wins the player wins, but just paying for space? That sticks in most peoples throat.

Oh side note, i now block my inventory up for cats and certain hot event rewards and guild blessing altar, that way the stuff goes to my inventory and unopened stays their for 30 days. It helps with the space problem a lot.
    Last edited by atlan1; 06-12-2014, 06:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dew27
    replied
    I'm waiting for this update as well. I'm bleeding insignias and crypt tokens. There isn't enough in the shops that I need. Please give us this update.

Leave a comment:

• Nemesis63
    replied
    The best way would be for R2 to reduce the cost of buying extra space.

Leave a comment:

• whyr2WHY
    replied
    so as long as r2 will lose money, they wont introduce the stuff until they suck out as much money as they can. The one thing that really got on my nerves was that r2 didn't introduce the auction house. i think everything went downhill after that and when they removed event items from unlimited events

Leave a comment:

• DemonRockstar
    replied
    They have been adding more and more things lately that take up space Star sand, will crystals. crystal shards, star tears and many other things that take up space, I myself have had to buy an extra 2 lines inventory and am thinking of buying a couple more as I am still finding myself short on space
    So yeah 9999 stacks WILL cost them money, I wish I bought more space when they had the voucher system, But they changed it only a few weeks after I started playing and I hadn`t discovered the forums at that point so had no clue the change was coming Otherwise I would have definately bought more space.

Leave a comment:

• GuardianAngel47
    replied
    Originally posted by Kessar View Post
    Not on this update in S1, no.
    Heard it here from Kessar himself.

Leave a comment:

• Kessar
    replied
    Not on this update in S1, no.

Leave a comment:

• CrizzyB
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    Most medium cashers really dont want to spend balens for inventory slots, since they used to be free to open with vouchers, and ofc the price to open up a line is ridiculous.
    Yeah, exactly. Those who got in during vouchers really won out. Just saying, this is why Wartune will limit the 9999. Fill you up with so many things you think are useful that eventually you break down and buy another line, or 10.

As a hoarder, I did break down and buy some extra lines as an investment...thinking the extra spaces would pay out during events.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
    They want you to buy inventory spaces. Therefore they lose money by letting you stack 30,000 soul crystals in 3 spaces when they could sell you 4 more rows.
    Most medium cashers really dont want to spend balens for inventory slots, since they used to be free to open with vouchers, and ofc the price to open up a line is ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X