This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better and easier sylph

Hey wartune hey ppls.I think that sylph gathering (60 essen) is to hard.Many ppls get bored with this system.I believe that will be good if R2 decrease to 30.More fun more time in sylph fight.
    Name:AmbassAdor
    Server:S338
    Race:Archer
    :cool::eek:;):p

It's a good idea. +1 to this.

Comment

or add hades atoll)) many players want hades, but can't get

Comment

make it 200, i have all the sylphs i want

Comment

This wont gonna happen. Why? Cuz farming Sylphs will be fast and easy and by that way you can get easly 10 sepelcrum daily (thats the limit). If everyone start to farm free sepelcrum less players will buy sepelcrum packs, so that means less $ for devs. And as we know very well all changes that they are doing are to bring them more money.

Try to farm 600 essence for 1 day to see how hard is to get 10 sepelcrums for free.
          BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
            This wont gonna happen. Why? Cuz farming Sylphs will be fast and easy and by that way you can get easly 10 sepelcrum daily (thats the limit). If everyone start to farm free sepelcrum less players will buy sepelcrum packs, so that means less $ for devs. And as we know very well all changes that they are doing are to bring them more money.

Try to farm 600 essence for 1 day to see how hard is to get 10 sepelcrums for free.
            11* per day
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Totally agree with two guys above.

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                make it 200, i have all the sylphs i want
                another stupid post.... i need hades in atoll or reduce essence to 30 or so. this idea is totally awesome

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post

i agree wit ya... the devs greed for cash is so much and their event ****.... the dad's day event rocks. who knows how the events will be for next month?

it takes so slow b4 a devs can make new patch..... the costs of everything bought here is insanely high... ***? we r suppose to copy china wartune and not make ******* edits to it...
                Last edited by Rokeeey; 06-13-2014, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rokeeey View Post
                  another stupid post.... i need hades in atoll or reduce essence to 30 or so. this idea is totally awesome
                  And I need 20k balens on my account every month. Does it mean, that R2 should do that?

Originally posted by Rokeeey View Post
                  it takes so slow b4 a devs can make new patch..... the costs of everything bought here is insanely high... ***? we r suppose to copy china wartune and not make ******* edits to it...
                  Who told you that? Proficien City? R2Games? wartune_dot_com?
                  They are the ones who decide what to do, not you.

60 essences is just enough for sylph. If I want one, I spend a while in the atoll and I get one.
                  Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 06-14-2014, 10:46 AM. Reason: nvm

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                    And I need 20k balens on my account every month. Does it mean, that R2 should do that?

Who told you that? Proficien City? R2Games? Wartune_dot_com?
                    They are the ones who decide what to do, not you.

60 essences is just enough for sylph. If I want one, I spend a while in the atoll and I get one.

whoever does the Cupcake patch intorduces should make ppl feel welcome... this Cupcaking Cupcake patch that came up really made me so Cupcake and the point is this... if r2 can stop all this Cupcake move and make events dat will be good.

is r2 really Cupcake stupid? dont they know non cash players will always play an mmo like this and the Cupcake that we have to get purple sylph to evlove our sylph we want is just a Cupcake move. why cant they reduce the quality to blue? why is it always hard for non cash players to be something in this game? like i said b4.... players will quit this game from next week, and maybe and just MAYBE R2 will wake the Cupcake up and know not everyone is an Cupcake like them. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-13-2014, 04:53 PM. Reason: Cupcake Brigade.

Comment

wow you are a total crybaby. don't like the rules of the game? hit alt-f4 or click the little x in the corner

Comment

Enough with all that language and hostility in this thread.
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                        X