Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SKills of Evolved sylphs are completely changed :( (no external url)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SKills of Evolved sylphs are completely changed :( (no external url)

was not expecting this the skills are changed

'

I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Knowing Wartune, at least 5 of those skills don't work as described.
    Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

price a bit more expensive than I think, but still acceptable
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

yeah the thing its that if we already have all 5 atk skills for gaia for example, after evolving it we cant buy a new skill without losing an important one, maybe evan delph , so then what we do? buy skills again and again until we have the one we want if we ever get those we want

Comment

so glad i have a spare skill and passive slot on my gaia XD

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
            yeah the thing its that if we already have all 5 atk skills for gaia for example, after evolving it we cant buy a new skill without losing an important one, maybe evan delph , so then what we do? buy skills again and again until we have the one we want if we ever get those we want
            yes that's the only way cuz they want our our money

if there is an item that can prevent one of your skill getting replaced will be nice
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Honestly I'm not surprised since it is alike the skills that they've posted on December 2013 (you can check) on that same blog. Yup some have changed but only some of the values of the numbers but these new ones have increased like the "ode to styx" Skill effects: Consumes 500 Awakening points. Restores 15% of total HP, and increases damage dealt by 20%, lasts 3 rounds, which the old one posted in just "increase dmg dealt by 15%". The skills may have changed for those who refer to different blogs/source which may not have been updated or got wrong info too.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Question : if you refine/evolve your sylph, could it be that the old skill also evolved into the new one? Can't imagine the the new sylph with old skill animation.....

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                  No... when evolving they *should* also give you an option to replace skills during evolve process, so say I want to remove thundering strike for shock chain and something for thunder strike when I evolve I *should* be able to do that... this is one element they better not change otherwise it'd just be a **** move.

Comment

is it me or pan's envovled skills looks pretty GOOD...(at least in groups)

Comment

gaia got only 3 skill ? , because for other have 4 pics .

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        No... when evolving they *should* also give you an option to replace skills during evolve process, so say I want to remove thundering strike for shock chain and something for thunder strike when I evolve I *should* be able to do that... this is one element they better not change otherwise it'd just be a **** move.
                        As far as I've heard (assuming we can believe what we read on the forums), there will be an option to keep the sylph skills you want, but you will need to spend Balen (unclear whether BB will work) to do so.
                        Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

there is an option to keep your growth (with balens), not your skills. looks like another nail in the coffin for non-cashers. the whales have no problem buying new skills

never mind that only 130k+ will even have the option to evolve in the 1st place because they can get the horns and star ****

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
                            As far as I've heard (assuming we can believe what we read on the forums), there will be an option to keep the sylph skills you want, but you will need to spend Balen (unclear whether BB will work) to do so.
                            Apparently not going from the latest news. Will remain random chance ********...

Comment

I would like they do not lose skill learned, but well, lets see what happens.
                              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                              Archer Linkoneusc
                              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                              X