Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

gods descend and sylph upgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • gods descend and sylph upgrade

    so after a few hours since the release of the new patch on s1 anyone got evolved sylph? or are there any info on how gods descend works? because providing info like this this it might be better than everyone going online on s1

  • #2
    sadly we cant provide any info for now. we do have sylph evolve option now but no one have any cause r2 somehow didnt gave us god descent. yes we dont have god descent yet there for no one have enough star tears to make a sylph evolve and in order to see all info in sylph panel you 1st must meet all the requirement ( right lvl+right color+all the right amount of star tears and star sand).

    so till we have god descent we are in the same dark as you are.
    Character Name: Purgatory

    Class: Archer

    Guild: VictisHNR

    Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

    Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

    Comment


    • #3
      i see. ty for provinding this info. i am surprised they said will give something on that patch and gave nothing almost

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by shahriar296 View Post
        sadly we cant provide any info for now. we do have sylph evolve option now but no one have any cause r2 somehow didnt gave us god descent. yes we dont have god descent yet there for no one have enough star tears to make a sylph evolve and in order to see all info in sylph panel you 1st must meet all the requirement ( right lvl+right color+all the right amount of star tears and star sand).

        so till we have god descent we are in the same dark as you are.
        star tears can be systhesized with 50 star shards. I am surprised that not even kessar or Dwarf have enough materials for sylph evolve. I myself and a couple of archers on my server have the materials. just need the patch to be released next week.

        Comment


        • #5
          so how many balens do we need to pay to keep the sep invested in the sylph when transformed? does it say?
          Last edited by Draggyy; 06-12-2014, 05:58 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Elitank View Post
            star tears can be systhesized with 50 star shards. I am surprised that not even kessar or Dwarf have enough materials for sylph evolve. I myself and a couple of archers on my server have the materials. just need the patch to be released next week.
            dwarf and I have both gotten to Sky Trail 3-5, so we each have 5 star tears of the four basic colors (and 2 of the light/dark ones). You can make more for 50 star tear shards each, so to be done, you need 250 shards. I can't speak for dwarf, but I know I'm about 70 star tear shards short at this point. And I've used all available horns since sky trail was released. I haven't used any balens on the horn feature, so its been all random for me. At the pace I seem to be getting them, my guess is I'm still a few weeks away assuming no other sources for star tears.

            Comment


            • #7
              guys evolving gaia need only lvl 60+ and purple one? or i need to go Lvl 70+?
              Class:ARCHER (Playing on US West Coast)
              IGN:BrokenArrow
              Level:64 (Camping)
              RFCamping: Dont have much time
              Battle Rating:100k+ and counting
              Sylph:Purple Gaia

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by wartunekramevets View Post
                guys evolving gaia need only lvl 60+ and purple one? or i need to go Lvl 70+?
                Sylph must be level 60+ and of purple quality or above.
                Character level should be Lvl. 70+ for Medusa and Triton
                It doesn't say level 70+ for Hercules (evolved gaia), but don't take their word for it.
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Class: Archer
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I tink GD would or was supposed provide us with a better chance to get the materials for evo. No idea y it was not introduced. Thought the patch said tat GD would be introduced.

                  I got some help (thank you thank u!) and now stuck at 3-5. Currently our server only 2 archers have made it to 3-5. Not sure if the other guys has enuf material or not.

                  I also dont have enuf material to evo yet.Keep getting spects . Cant convert the other star tears either. So basically twinkle twinkle I no enuf stars.

                  The only horns i have left r the ones growing on my head.
                  NaNa

                  Class: Hentai Masta

                  Guild: MBC Server S4




                  I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    What about Poseidon and athena are they free sylph or needed also balens? hahahahha

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by zangetsu5 View Post
                      What about Poseidon and athena are they free sylph or needed also balens? hahahahha
                      They require 1 more material. No idea how to get it, yet.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                        so how many balens do we need to pay to keep the sep invested in the sylph when transformed? does it say?
                        Anyone know?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Okie dokie...to clear up some confusion:


                          These evolutions are in patch. (farmable slyphs)
                          Iris→Poseidon
                          Pan→Medusa
                          Amazon Queen→Cerberus
                          Gaia→Hercules

                          These are not. (event/cash slyphs)
                          Apollo→Athena
                          Hades→Aegis

                          Originally posted by zangetsu5 View Post
                          What about Poseidon and athena are they free sylph or needed also balens? hahahahha
                          Poseidon can be gotten completely free without any luck whatsoever. Farm an iris, level it to 60, make it purple with mahra, acquire 10 water star tears and 1000 star sand, and then do the refine option.

                          Athena can be gotten completely free with luck, but it's very unlikely. There have been a few people who have gotten Apollo free from events, but you needed to get extremely lucky. For intensive purposes, it's an event/cash slyph. Also, it's not included in this patch. So it may cost balens beyond acquiring an Apollo to evolve it into Athena, or it may not; we don't know yet.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Poseidon or Triton?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                              Okie dokie...to clear up some confusion:


                              These evolutions are in patch. (farmable slyphs)
                              Iris→Poseidon
                              Pan→Medusa
                              Amazon Queen→Cerberus
                              Gaia→Hercules

                              These are not. (event/cash slyphs)
                              Apollo→Athena
                              Hades→Aegis



                              Poseidon can be gotten completely free without any luck whatsoever. Farm an iris, level it to 60, make it purple with mahra, acquire 10 water star tears and 1000 star sand, and then do the refine option.

                              Athena can be gotten completely free with luck, but it's very unlikely. There have been a few people who have gotten Apollo free from events, but you needed to get extremely lucky. For intensive purposes, it's an event/cash slyph. Also, it's not included in this patch. So it may cost balens beyond acquiring an Apollo to evolve it into Athena, or it may not; we don't know yet.
                              "Poseidon can be gotten completely free" and "make it purple with mahra" are a bit contrary to each other don't you think? , it's more like "Poseidon can be gotten completely free iif you wait for a year"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X