Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some suggestions

Tanks:
    1. Make joining the event use your reward attempt for the day.
    2. Shorten the time to 15 minutes
    3. make it a free for all, no teams.

Battleground
    1. Make the resource officer unkillable. Or make it more like a world boss with alot of hp, but hp does not reset after each fight. Its really crappy for those people trying to collect chrystals if they have nothing to do with them.
    2. remove the mine in the middle of the chrystals, its worthless scenery

world boss:
    1. find a way to even out for the classes, my orginial and no merged servers, archers always dominate in world boss.
    2. bring back 3rd world boss especially with the expense of enchanting level 80 gear
    3. give a bonus to guilds in the form of guild chests for total damage done by each guild.

Hackers
    1. Add a line of code that tracks balens spent vs. balens purchased. You will catch all the hackers quickly

Treasure maps
    1. reduce attempts and increase chyrstals won.
    2. give full party reward to participants even if party is not full. It gets tough to find a party in the older nearly empty servers
    3. Limit treasure area to cloud city

Gameplay/misc.
    1. allow players to buy a token that lets them transfer their character to another server. Use level averages to limit transfer. I.E. level 80 could transfer to a server with a level average of 60 and up. You would need to drop inactive players out of the averaging somehow.
    2. centralize the quests places in cloud city, it takes too much time to wonder from one place to another for all the different activities.
    3. Make everything cheaper. People will actually spend more if stuff is cheaper. Look at how many people dig treasure maps rather than walking to them because 10 balens is nothing.
    4. get rid of skill boost from top 3 weekly sylph arena people. It really unbalances the rest of the pvp events.
    Last edited by Counterpunch; 06-12-2014, 12:53 PM. Reason: forgot one

some suggestions part 2

So i posted a bunch of suggestions and never heard anything but hey, i am just sitting here listening to a baseball game so here goes part 2

sylphs:
    1. Gaia/Hercules is way over powered. It unbalances the game. I have all shields opened and level 5 and 6 chyrstals and a 4 star purple Hercules can one shot kill me. I have 160k hp. That's rediculous. Legendary sylphs of other types don't do that much damage and i have no resistance against some of them.
    2. make the skills for sylphs like the skill for character. Choose which ones you use. Extra skills once purchased would be stored for changing in and out.
    3. allow us to convert star tears. I have enough star tears to refine another sylph the problem is I have 1 light, 1 dark, 4 fire, 4 water, 3 electro. Let us convert them in the blacksmith

Sky trail:
    1. Get rid of the artifact that gives more tries as a prize on the wall of wonder.
    2. Reset sky trail once a month. say when someone hits the 26 day logged in prize, they get a token to use to reset the trail.

world boss:
    I know this is not an issue for everyone but we just merged into a mega server. Currently our worldboss has 588 billion hp. Today i got 5 runs at it before it was dead. Its nearly impossible to get a million gold from a worldboss now. With 80 gear costing some 96 million to enchant, it would be nice if you brought back the 3rd world boss.

general
    1. why is it when i turn in an signet to get exp from something i missed, if i am short it costs the same balens as if i had no signets at all i.e. I miss world boss. I can use 5 signets or 175 balens to get all the gold and dura i missed. However if i have 3 signets it still costs me 175 balens, and it takes my three signets. Is this a bug or planned. If planned this sucks and needs to be fixed.
    2. get rid of the cut scenes that offer a post to facebook option. It adds lag.
    3. cut down the number of maps, and increase the cyrstal payout.
    4. Give us another use for shadow souls
    5. get rid of one week mounts. They are worse than nothing at all
    6. get rid of pay to open boxes from the chests.
    7. put an event token plus a random prize in boxes purchased for events

Soul Chrystal trade in:
    1. offer a trade for gem packs, currently you get a gem pack for engraving but once you max at 80 you cannot get gem packs anymore. High level players still need gems.
    2. offer a larger trade in button - there is currently a 1 soul chyrstal for 3k gold button. also give us a 10 soul chrystal for 30k gold. 10 SC for 2 whips give us 100 SC for 20 whips as well
    3. offer mahra and spelchrum as well for trade ins

Well thats it for now, please if you agree or disagree, post and share. But for god's sake if you don't like an idea don't just say "Thats a stupid idea" Explain why you dont like it.

Comment

yes I am glad I am not alone in these suggestions they seem very basic . especially the Shadow souls after getting the dragon mount you have created no other use for them - I suggest offering a new mount for them even if the mount costs like 4k at least it gives us a reason to save them. also yeah whats up with the little fairy hitting folks with a delph and hitting for more than 150k hp even with super high res resistance we have invested time and money into the maps and shields it be nice if they started working

Comment

sky trail reset would be awesome, as for wb, you dont need 3rd back, just increase hp
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
          sky trail reset would be awesome, as for wb, you dont need 3rd back, just increase hp
          the world boss has a hp limit and the original poster's world boss has reached that limit. So unless max is raised it will never go higher.

Comment

Some servers have had that problem for so long, 6-12mins wb, even I that make top 10 mages(top 10 overall HAPPENS) each day, only get like 1.4m per wb.

Comment

Originally posted by Counterpunch View Post
              So i posted a bunch of suggestions and never heard anything but hey, i am just sitting here listening to a baseball game so here goes part 2

sylphs:
              1. Gaia/Hercules is way over powered. It unbalances the game. I have all shields opened and level 5 and 6 chyrstals and a 4 star purple Hercules can one shot kill me. I have 160k hp. That's rediculous. Legendary sylphs of other types don't do that much damage and i have no resistance against some of them.
              It's the problem of sylphs in general, not just Gaia/Hercules.
              Similar BR knight/archer can 1-shoot another knight/archer with Gaia the same way as similar BR mage can 1-shoot another mage with Amazon.

2. make the skills for sylphs like the skill for character. Choose which ones you use. Extra skills once purchased would be stored for changing in and out.
              The amount of skills is fine the way it is, but I would like to finally see an option to choose the skill to be replaced while learning the new one.

3. allow us to convert star tears. I have enough star tears to refine another sylph the problem is I have 1 light, 1 dark, 4 fire, 4 water, 3 electro. Let us convert them in the blacksmith
              No! This should come with time and some effort.
              Can't wait to upgrade my sylph, myself, but this shouldn't come so easily.

Sky trail:
              1. Get rid of the artifact that gives more tries as a prize on the wall of wonder.
              Doesn't really matter. At least you can sell it in case you don't want to use it (like Sylph Exp Scroll).

2. Reset sky trail once a month. say when someone hits the 26 day logged in prize, they get a token to use to reset the trail.
              I agree, we should be allowed to get some Sand Tears or Star Tear Shards, but we shouldn't be allowed to get the same rewards as we got for the first time completition of the levels.

world boss:
              I know this is not an issue for everyone but we just merged into a mega server. Currently our worldboss has 588 billion hp. Today i got 5 runs at it before it was dead. Its nearly impossible to get a million gold from a worldboss now. With 80 gear costing some 96 million to enchant, it would be nice if you brought back the 3rd world boss.
              Bringing back 3rd WB wouldn't be much of a help. Increasing the WB HP, would be awesome, though.
              It's sad when being top3 overall one gets 1.5M gold per WB.

general
              1. why is it when i turn in an signet to get exp from something i missed, if i am short it costs the same balens as if i had no signets at all i.e. I miss world boss. I can use 5 signets or 175 balens to get all the gold and dura i missed. However if i have 3 signets it still costs me 175 balens, and it takes my three signets. Is this a bug or planned. If planned this sucks and needs to be fixed.
              Yup, this should just save your tokens when you don't have enough to do claim the rewards. We should send tickets about that issue.

2. get rid of the cut scenes that offer a post to facebook option. It adds lag.
              Never seen any FB scene/option in Wartune o.0

3. cut down the number of maps, and increase the cyrstal payout.
              4. Give us another use for shadow souls
              5. get rid of one week mounts. They are worse than nothing at all
              YES!

6. get rid of pay to open boxes from the chests.
              Or just don't ask if we're sure we wanna sell them.

7. put an event token plus a random prize in boxes purchased for events
              The best option would be to stop being the system being gambling-based.

Soul Chrystal trade in:
              1. offer a trade for gem packs, currently you get a gem pack for engraving but once you max at 80 you cannot get gem packs anymore. High level players still need gems.
              2. offer a larger trade in button - there is currently a 1 soul chyrstal for 3k gold button. also give us a 10 soul chrystal for 30k gold. 10 SC for 2 whips give us 100 SC for 20 whips as well
              Yes, with adjusted amounts of items to be exchanged.

3. offer mahra and spelchrum as well for trade ins
              Only in case 1 Mahra was for like 1-2k insigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post

Only in case 1 Mahra was for like 1-2k insigs.
                trading SC not Insignias

Comment

A few of these are good suggestions. I'd mostly like the removal of Celestial Stones. I get them ALL THE TIME. Also a nerfing to Hercules would be great. I have 370 elec res right now, and still get killed in two shots by people 20-30k br under me.
                  Name: Phoenixia
                  Server: R2 S-319
                  Class: Mage
                  BR: 911k
                  Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                  Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Fought a legendary herc today in arena my buddy has a 3 star purple herc and a level 6 electro crystal in all shields. He was hit in sylph mode for 400k damage. That is just plain broken no matter how you look at it.

Comment

42 views and no replies, are they all that good, or that bad

Comment

The npc's in ToK are simply over powered with orange upgraded sylphs. its impossible to help ppl advance in it. AI use of sylphs has to go because its making events to hard for newer players. if 100's struggle how is a 40k new player supposed to advance. they don't and thus quit preventing new players from continuing to play. No new players no new balen sales. Its gotta change or the games gonna die. already my server only has 100 ppl with each person having 3 accounts on the server or more. the player pool is shrinking fast and its making the game dull. Players need to be able to advance and actually get items from events with out buying 200 boxes every 2 weeks. to many ppl simple cant do that!

Comment

Working...
                        X