Astro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astro

So i recently got my knight lv 55 and plan to push to 59 and camp for lord divine. Since alot of players use gaia in bg i was thinking to get godness blessing in but for that i would need to get one of my other astrals out. I use Holy force (6), ewd (7), holy fortitude (6), holy willpower (5) and holy enshieldment (nearly6). Would it be worth taking one of these out for godness bless? and i yes which one? i got 16k phy def, 11k magic def and 2700 block with those astrals now.

i would take goddess blessing and level it over any other of the defense astrals
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
      i would take goddess blessing and level it over any other of the defense astrals
      Which would be best to swap than? phy,magic def or block?

Comment

When i was short on astral slots and still needed honor i used to swap pdef and mdef astrals in bg after i've picked my target i was about to attack. Or just pick knights/archers and ditch mdef completely since mages killed me anyway. Now with sylphs is a bit different, idk if it'll work. Block is one of the key knight astrals, but the trick there is it needs to proc, if your block value is low even with it and it procs once per fight or less , maybe remove it for now. Just try and see what works best for you and your stats.

But goddess is awesome, works vs both types of attack, imho a must have for every class.
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
          When i was short on astral slots and still needed honor i used to swap pdef and mdef astrals in bg after i've picked my target i was about to attack. Or just pick knights/archers and ditch mdef completely since mages killed me anyway. Now with sylphs is a bit different, idk if it'll work. Block is one of the key knight astrals, but the trick there is it needs to proc, if your block value is low even with it and it procs once per fight or less , maybe remove it for now. Just try and see what works best for you and your stats.

But goddess is awesome, works vs both types of attack, imho a must have for every class.
          My block is 2700 now if i switch i will have 1000, what about magic def? i could ditch 1440 magic def and get 18% damage reducition it would make them hit me less even with gaia or?

Comment

I know someone who ditched pdef for blessing. He takes less damage than I do from all classes during our GA runs.

Comment

take off block
              block astral doesnt simply increases the chance of block, it just decreases the damage while blocking,
              you can have a nice block rate with gems and refined equipment too,
              so ill suggest u to replace block with goddess blessing
              S371/Zetsuen.
              Honor: GDK
              KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by redav View Post
                take off block
                block astral doesnt simply increases the chance of block, it just decreases the damage while blocking,
                you can have a nice block rate with gems and refined equipment too,
                so ill suggest u to replace block with goddess blessing
                Ok i try to test it out, ty for help

Comment

since your knight I and want to used EDB why dont you take off your Pdef...

Comment

Originally posted by Comet93 View Post
                    Ok i try to test it out, ty for help
                    you are very much welcome xD
                    i have tried replacing other astrals, but in lack of godess blessing i got my arse spanked very well
                    Last edited by redav; 06-12-2014, 03:47 PM.
                    S371/Zetsuen.
                    Honor: GDK
                    KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Can some one please explain to me how to move the ball forward in astrals,every time I hit the one that lites up it goes back to the starting point.

Comment

*everybody* needs gb.
                        Knight - Kabam - S1
                        Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by rj900 View Post
                          Can some one please explain to me how to move the ball forward in astrals,every time I hit the one that lites up it goes back to the starting point.
                          there are 5 balls and 4 arrows, before you click on the highest ball make sure all the arrows before it are lit first by clicking on the ball on the left side of the arrow. you have to start to lit them one by one from the lowest to the highest
                          Last edited by Draggyy; 06-12-2014, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Thank you I will try

Comment

remove block and add godness blessing

Comment

Working...
                              X