Tanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanks

How abouth remove that leaving button in tanks?. Its so nice to join tanks when ppl leave if they dont get aganst they own alts!
    Yes
    57.14%
    No
    42.86%

I know this behavior can frustrate others at times. But I can suggest this. If someone tries to leave, the event should not end until another person is able to get in.(i.e except if 10K points are being reached).

Comment

yep it can be good too that you can leave after you enemy got atleast 1 kill. Its so nice to join tanks and even before you can see your enemy his leave.

Comment

Originally posted by soseki View Post
        yep it can be good too that you can leave after you enemy got atleast 1 kill. Its so nice to join tanks and even before you can see your enemy his leave.
        Anyone who leaves his opponent in tank field for no reason, to me I see it as a bad behavior. You're costing others and the person doing so still has the attempts and complete rewards in-tact. Which was why I said the event should not end even if there's no one on opposite team. I believe this can also be an eye opener whether or not to leave or remain in there. I like your suggestion, and I'm hoping it will be implemented in the game soon

Comment

i never liked tanks so don't really care. i think they should drop tanks. they have nothing to do with the game and they are really boring.
          Mage: level 80
          Battle rating:guess
          Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

ppl leave tank becuse of the daily and u dont get ppl to play it as long the point system dosen change for it all about stealing kill's. u realy think ppl want to shoot 1 person down to 99% and some tard just comes and take last hit.

Comment

The option to leave should remain, I often find i'm fighting solo against a powerful team of 3 or 4, I turn up, get stunned, die, not able to hit back once, my average points are around 12 - 15 by the end of the battle so it's pointless for me to stay to the end, the current set up should be overhauled to encourage players to stay and fight i.e. not allow the stronger team to finish with more than 50% of the points of the loosing team, remove stun and reduce last hit bonus to 10% max, or, failing that as so few play drop tanks altogether.

Comment

the easiest solution is to make it so once the battle starts it uses your attempt for the day. If you leave your tanks for the day is over. Also shorten the time and increase the rewards. i am working on level 8 chaos rune, it takes 260k rune points. I can earn what 30 runes a day if i am lucky. Do the math it takes months, to up the rune

Comment

Working...
                X