Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount

There's this frost bear mount that I really want. Anyone know where to get it?
    US West
    Pearl Lake

Next half of events, and some money and you'll get it.

Comment

k thx but is there any way i could get it free.
      US West
      Pearl Lake

Comment

if u want it for free u have to wait a long long long long time before that happend for we all know that this is a P2W game and it easy money for them right now to have them on sale for low and low ea time it come in hot event

Comment

Pretty much no mounts can be obtained for free anymore

the only ones free are 7 day mounts....

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            Pretty much no mounts can be obtained for free anymore

the only ones free are 7 day mounts....
            is alot of free mount crypt, Guild Shop, etc

+ Rehiner mount was free for people me some luck in December again.

Yes this is a P2W game Pay to win, with make it for sales only for a long time so when people has like 20+ mount more that non spenders them give one for free in that why dosent matter if them get one mount for free becouse the spenders get more months and dosent destory for the spenders.

So ofc mount will be cheaper in Hot Shop or arount chrismas, and other big holidays offert into events.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
              is alot of free mount crypt, Guild Shop, etc

+ Rehiner mount was free for people me some luck in December again.

Yes this is a P2W game Pay to win, with make it for sales only for a long time so when people has like 20+ mount more that non spenders them give one for free in that why dosent matter if them get one mount for free becouse the spenders get more months and dosent destory for the spenders.

So ofc mount will be cheaper in Hot Shop or arount chrismas, and other big holidays offert into events.
              im pretty sure he meant no new mounts available for free nowadays.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Yes... that's what I mean, no "NEW" mounts...

I was pretty sure everyone knows of the old mounts

Take frost bear for example, I am pretty sure they won't give that out for free.

Comment

Working...
                X