sylph skill replacement update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph skill replacement update

the skills cannot be selected and are still random which ones we lose can we please form a petition to have this changed i would hppily spend another 500 balens per skills to choose which ones are replaced but i wont gamble

Really?

From 2 month ago, when we talked about Sylph Evolution...

Someone said you get to keep all skills you buy and switch skills around after your sylph evolved... but guess you can't eh?...

well, that sucked for people with all filled slots.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      Really?

From 2 month ago, when we talked about Sylph Evolution...

Someone said you get to keep all skills you buy and switch skills around after your sylph evolved... but guess you can't eh?...

well, that sucked for people with all filled slots.
      wait.......YOU CANT KEEP SYLPH SKILLS AFTER YOU EVOLVE THEM?!?!?!!

Comment

OP never mentioned Evolving. Maybe OP simply means the current way where existing skills can be overwritten by newly bought skills... Lets not jump to conclusions. And OP, please explain clearly what you mean.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Only probs is the info is frome china, is not all the time we get same as them, and them can has got it into later patch that this to.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

thought OP was talking about current events (which is sylph evolving and obtaining new skills to buy, lol)

Anyways... what I mean was, someone from 2 month ago said you buy the skills and they'll appear in the Skill section of Sylph, but not just in the Skill slots, but also in the "scroll bar" that's at the bottom of the sylph window

The ones with Buy, Known, on it.

Thought you could have switch skills around by clicking on the known, thus letting you have more than 5 skills per sylph.

But I guess you can't and the system is still the same, random destroying a sylph skill when you buy a new one.

Either way, the system sucks.

Comment

before and after evolving your sylph if you fill all 5 skills and 3 passives then purchase and learn a new skill it will still randomly replace a sylph skill we dont get to pick which ones are replaced when we learn new ones

Comment

^
                Hillarious, so wartune-like.

Guess skills i have will do. I will NOT gumble.

Anyone know IF and at WHICH patch we get to PICK the skill we want to replace? outrageous game ffs.
                Last edited by HELLRAlSER; 06-13-2014, 01:16 PM.

Comment

last time i paid 5k balens to replace 1 skill i didnt want with another... gl doing that with 3 or 4 new skills.

Comment

I have a simular problem. bought the wrong skill had a simular name for my gaia. was told by someone from R2 that there is a patch coming so you can replace a slyph skill with one you want. however that was also 2 months ago still waiting. dont make any sence that we cant remove one and replace it. I would think that would be very easy to implement.

Comment

Working...
                    X