X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
    you are camping at 59 for LD like me
    and BOO-YAH!!! i can finally get the 60 set. was planning on just buying the loids but this is a 100 times better
    Your Join Date is Mar 2014....
    Man your server wont get the exchange event
    " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
      Your Join Date is Mar 2014....
      Man your server wont get the exchange event
      i just made this r2 account for fun
      main account is on kabam server 19

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        I don't think this is right. They should make something like this available to everyone or nobody at all. Why make it available for 6+ months or older servers? So now everybody on older servers are going to have an advantage over the younger servers. How is that fair? Just about anybody that is eligible will be able to do this, it is way to easy. Why make the legendary set so hard to get in the first place and then come along and just give it out like candy?

And is it really going to be legendary?

I may not like this because I will not be able to do this since my server is not old enough but even if I could, it still isn't a good thing, IMO. Would I still do it, well of course I would, you would almost have too. But it is still not fair. What is there reasoning behind this? I find it kind of strange they add crystaloids to the arena shop and now they do something like this.

Everybody is going to have all there legendary sets instantly, up to 60 of course.

I really don't like this at all.
        you will only get the epic equipment so you will still need to do alot of moon and dt to get ALL the legendary stones to make it into legendary and i think its fair for older servers since with the loids being available in arena shop has made it easier to make sets for the newbies

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
          you will only get the epic equipment so you will still need to do alot of moon and dt to get ALL the legendary stones to make it into legendary and i think its fair for older servers since with the loids being available in arena shop has made it easier to make sets for the newbies
          Are you sure it is not legendary? I have heard that it will be but that would be crazy if it was. The loids is not the problem, it is those darn stones. Yes it is easier to obtain the regular set but it still takes quite a bit of insiginia to do it.

For one, I don't do dungeons, I usually buy most of mine from guild shop.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
            Are you sure it is not legendary? I have heard that it will be but that would be crazy if it was. The loids is not the problem, it is those darn stones. Yes it is easier to obtain the regular set but it still takes quite a bit of insiginia to do it.

For one, I don't do dungeons, I usually buy most of mine from guild shop.
            Epic gear. Purple. Not legend.

Comment

sounds like a whole lot of baloney

Comment

I hope it is NOT legendary. I spent so much time grinding for pve legend and would be very if ppl get it for free with little to no effort.

If it is not legendary, not much point in the exchange event
                Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
                _______________^

Comment

Dont get why ppl think is a set lol just shard only lmao

Comment

Originally posted by R214205514 View Post
                    Dont get why ppl think is a set lol just shard only lmao
                    use Google search, its all over there. its a equipment set

*Note: its Epic Purple set which you can get in dungeons/MPD, its not legendary set.
                    *Note: Legendary set consist of Epic Purple item and Syth material (Loids and Stone). very clear not a legend set
                    Last edited by R27560757SpeeDHunter; 06-14-2014, 02:51 AM. Reason: included a note
                    I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                    and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Working...
                    X