This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it true?

Someone in bgs told me we will be able to exchange the pvp sets for the epic pve sets all the way till lvl 60. Is it true?

yes..if server more than 6months old.

Comment

yes the next monthly event seems to have an exchange from honor set to pve sets.

Comment

OMG are you serious yes. holy smokes I logged back in at the right time. I was seriously gonna start a new server since my tank knight does better with pve sets than pvp sets. and i hate pvp anyway

where did you find this info?
        Last edited by kickeminthenuts; 06-13-2014, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kickeminthenuts View Post

where did you find this info?
          On the world wide web

Comment

If you're on a server 6+ month old... and still haven't obtained 60 pve set... what does that say about you?

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              If you're on a server 6+ month old... and still haven't obtained 60 pve set... what does that say about you?
              you are camping at 59 for LD like me
              and BOO-YAH!!! i can finally get the 60 set. was planning on just buying the loids but this is a 100 times better

Comment

LD camping don't take that long tho, only took me like 3 month. (I never lost a fight and lose honor, attended all GB)

Anyways... this exchange isn't "OP" as people think it is, being 6+ month old, means you should already be advancing to get 60+ sets.

Now, for that other thread a while back... new servers can't get them, so poop to them.

Comment

LD camping don't take that long tho, only took me like 3 month. (I never lost a fight and lose honor, attended all GB)

Anyways... this exchange isn't "OP" as people think it is, being 6+ month old, means you should already be advancing to get 60+ sets.

Now, for that other thread a while back... new servers can't get them, so poop to them.
                  well i do lose honor to dryad bombers and i rarely do 1 gb a week........

Comment

that this game isn't that serious and we have better things to do than log in doing the same madness over and over again 6 months straight.

Also, it's probably also due to at some point they moved 'loid purchases to Arena Shop within the last 6 months. I'm almost 100% certain those weren't in there in November/December. I definitely quit bc of how long it would take to farm mp and sp dungeons getting 1 a day back then.
                    Last edited by kickeminthenuts; 06-13-2014, 11:14 AM.

Comment

I don't think this is right. They should make something like this available to everyone or nobody at all. Why make it available for 6+ months or older servers? So now everybody on older servers are going to have an advantage over the younger servers. How is that fair? Just about anybody that is eligible will be able to do this, it is way to easy. Why make the legendary set so hard to get in the first place and then come along and just give it out like candy?

And is it really going to be legendary?

I may not like this because I will not be able to do this since my server is not old enough but even if I could, it still isn't a good thing, IMO. Would I still do it, well of course I would, you would almost have too. But it is still not fair. What is there reasoning behind this? I find it kind of strange they add crystaloids to the arena shop and now they do something like this.

Everybody is going to have all there legendary sets instantly, up to 60 of course.

I really don't like this at all.
                      Last edited by R262181389; 06-13-2014, 11:27 AM.

Comment

It won't be legendary. That would be a ridiculous exchange.
                        And what do you really win in the process? A 60 set where you still need months to collect the stones for legendary?

It's nice, don't get me wrong. But leaves most players in the almost the same position as before, time-wise, since you can buy loids now anyways.
                        Last edited by CrizzyB; 06-13-2014, 11:47 AM.
                        Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

It's around 300 skeleton key per 60 stone per day (10 from 2 boss, 50 from summoner), if you didn't obtain 2 stone sometimes per summon.

You need around 150 stone per legend, there are 8 legend, that's a total of 1200 stone needed

And yes, it's easy to craft non-leg sets now, so no real difference as before.

In fact, you'll now just get bunch of extra Cystaloid... while getting your leg stones.

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
                            Someone in bgs told me we will be able to exchange the pvp sets for the epic pve sets all the way till lvl 60. Is it true?
                            Yes, it's true. Other people have more information than I do

Comment

I play on another site, not sure if I am allowed to mention it, but they wrote that we will have the equip exchange event for 6+ more older servers this months.

I think they set the limit to 6+ months old servers because the people in those server should have the 60 set or at least started to work on it already. the "younger" servers who will have the event are more lucky but else slow levelers, people who play the game irregular or latecomers will profit from the event and those people are often weaker in their servers.
                              they are lucky that they don't need to spend crypt tokens for the materials they need to craft those sets. for lvl 60 equipment 700 x 4 = 2800 crypt tokens saved, but like I said, most people who profit from this are probably behind in many aspects in their servers already. grats on everyone who will exchange their pvp set.

Comment

Working...
                              X