• Show
Clear All

• Poseidon Wings in HotShop

Click image for larger version

Name:	P.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	1751526

Tomorrow in HotShop will be Poseidon Wings at 2k balens.
    Source: Oceanic Server.

lol wasn't that like 500.00 or something before? Damn I feel sorry for the people who spent that money. Really good deal though for other players who didn't buy it earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
      lol wasn't that like 500.00 or something before? Damn I feel sorry for the people who spent that money. Really good deal though for other players who didn't buy it earlier.
      Yes, complete poseidon set + wings was 50.000 balens

Comment

you pay 1995 - 269 = 1726 for only the wings becouse fasion core pack is out now 269 otherwise 395
        899 balens for helm armor weapon for not so long time ago

= 2625 balens for the set.

Everybody knows stuff coming out in hot shop later is up to everybody if them want it first of them all if them want to be one the first to get it them need to count for higre price.
        + when them spend 50 000 balens them still get stuff worth for like 25.000-30.000 balens into other stuff normaly rest is just for cloting.

Is like buy a new car frome 2014 if you want it same year you pay higre price if you wait a while and buy it frome another people some sell it later or just wait a while the price will drope.

Is just up to everybody some spend when them want the stuff.
        Is the same in the real life, i dont feel sorry for them some spend 50.000 like many i know.

Is just thire own chooes.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
          you pay 1995 - 269 = 1726 for only the wings becouse fasion core pack is out now 269 otherwise 395
          899 balens for helm armor weapon for not so long time ago

= 2625 balens for the set.

Everybody knows stuff coming out in hot shop later is up to everybody if them want it first of them all if them want to be one the first to get it them need to count for higre price.
          + when them spend 50 000 balens them still get stuff worth for like 25.000-30.000 balens into other stuff normaly rest is just for cloting.

Is like buy a new car frome 2014 if you want it same year you pay higre price if you wait a while and buy it frome another people some sell it later or just wait a while the price will drope.

Is just up to everybody some spend when them want the stuff.
          Is the same in the real life, i dont feel sorry for them some spend 50.000 like many i know.

Is just thire own chooes.
          except cars can decrease in quality after a while ;P

lol

digital stuff stays same forever (not like this wing is clipped... haha)

Anyways... how I wish I can buy them with boundbalens...

BTW... that "mount training pack"... is that 47 days or 47 hours? LOL

Comment

KOol!!! But can't spend anyway... wtg R2 you will be having lot of income here, nice wings, i hope when i have anough to spend you have a KOol wings like this one.
            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
            Archer Linkoneusc
            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              except cars can decrease in quality after a while ;P

lol

digital stuff stays same forever (not like this wing is clipped... haha)

Anyways... how I wish I can buy them with boundbalens...

BTW... that "mount training pack"... is that 47 days or 47 hours? LOL
              The princip is that more people some have it more uggly them feels, people pay more for be first to get them for be lesser people some run arount me it its feels nice to have something some not alot of people have.
              But when people start get to many ex of them out cheaper them become.
              Character - Taggen
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Only a company like R2 can screw his customers like this, give something for 50.000 balens and after two months sells them for 1995.
                Player: sunshinε
                Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                Level: 80
                Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                  Only a company like R2 can screw his customers like this, give something for 50.000 balens and after two months sells them for 1995.
                  It's not like they outright paid $500 for the wings. They were able to spend that $500 on other things AND get the wings plus a lot of other stuff. No one really got screwed out of anything. Plus, obviously if they can afford to spend that much at once, they could have done it any other time with no rewards for doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                    It's not like they outright paid $500 for the wings. They were able to spend that $500 on other things AND get the wings plus a lot of other stuff. No one really got screwed out of anything. Plus, obviously if they can afford to spend that much at once, they could have done it any other time with no rewards for doing so.
                    Don't try explaining such stuff to the commoners on this forum, they just can't understand basic stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                      Don't try explaining such stuff to the commoners on this forum, they just can't understand basic stuff.
                      Haha will keep that in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
                        i pity them for their obvious lack of sense, but i don't feel sorry for them. if you are stupid enough to pay 500 bucks on a game, you are obviously a pretty sorry excuse for a human being to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by AllexAllexyo View Post
                          Yes, complete poseidon set + wings was 50.000 balens
                          actually they spent 50k balens and get the set for free

Comment

Originally posted by R27537271 View Post
                            actually they spent 50k balens and get the set for free
                            if you spent 500 bucks it wasn't free

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                              am totaly agree with you, if them still think spend them do it when is big spend events if them feel for spend anything.
                              + Get alot of stuff and cloths for free sametime.

But soem people just rechards for the cloth and them can only blame them self. No one spend 50.000 just for the cloting them do it when them still think upgrade some stuff for get more for same amout of cash.
                              Character - Taggen
                              Class - Archer
                              Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Working...
                              X