Poseidon Wings in HotShop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
    i pity them for their obvious lack of sense, but i don't feel sorry for them. if you are stupid enough to pay 500 bucks on a game, you are obviously a pretty sorry excuse for a human being to begin with
    I so agree... have to pity people for being rich. They are sooo not humans, burn rich people for having money. Wonder what poor people are then, aliens? Animals?

Comment

look at things like cigarettes and tattoos. the people who buy the most can afford them the least. screwed up priorities. same with here, i'd imagine the people who spend the most here are skipping rent and car payments, addicts.

Comment

i pity them for their obvious lack of sense, but i don't feel sorry for them. if you are stupid enough to pay 500 bucks on a game, you are obviously a pretty sorry excuse for a human being to begin with
        $500 a month may be less than 1% of some people's monthly income.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
          $500 a month may be less than 1% of some people's monthly income.
          Can I haz their money plz?

can't even afford vip T_T

also, people with "real income" doesn't play wartune, they go play "real games".

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            also, people with "real income" doesn't play wartune, they go play "real games".
            Who are you to decide that? Not everyone likes or is "good" at some high maintenance games. Wartune for most is fun, and simple to play, even if you're 60+ yrs old.

Comment

Can I haz their money plz?

can't even afford vip T_T

On the contrary, people with "real income" play Wartune, because they can cash to become strong. In any other game, it takes an absurd amount of time to farm to be on par.

Comment

On the contrary, people with "real income" play Wartune, because they can cash to become strong. In any other game, it takes an absurd amount of time to farm to be on par.
                I think the "real games" part from anichaos doesnt even refer to computer games....
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Congratz R2Games you just make some non spenders in my server some dosent even buy VIP before to do thire first buy ever.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Its a scam in any way you wanna look at it, when this set got released cashers had to waste 50k for the full set + some crappy adds like what 5 fashion cores and 5 event items? ok lets say they "saved" 10k of those balens on the free stuff, still 40k balens for 4 pieces of clothing which got sold for less than 3k 2-3 months later.

Im cool with ppl cashing since they keep this game rolling but they should really use the brain with these "offers", this is the second time they do this and will
                    probably do it again with the glistening set (and future sets i bet lol) so any1 wasting 50k balens to get ripped off should really go get checked (or just dont give a
                    **** about money).

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                      Its a scam in any way you wanna look at it, when this set got released cashers had to waste 50k for the full set + some crappy adds like what 5 fashion cores and 5 event items? ok lets say they "saved" 10k of those balens on the free stuff, still 40k balens for 4 pieces of clothing which got sold for less than 3k 2-3 months later.

Im cool with ppl cashing since they keep this game rolling but they should really use the brain with these "offers", this is the second time they do this and will
                      probably do it again with the glistening set (and future sets i bet lol) so any1 wasting 50k balens to get ripped off should really go get checked (or just dont give a
                      **** about money).
                      I dont think they get glistering in since its S-class we probably get ceruelan,royal and some A ranks wings

Comment

WAIT!!! who here's 60+ years old?

Comment

people with "real income" can do more interesting things than win a flash game. they don't need to hang their self worth on an imaginary character, they already have success, they don't need to compensate in a fantasy world

i'd bet most cashers are failures in every other aspect of their lives, and being "somebody" in wartune is the only plus in their miserable lives

Comment

people with "real income" can do more interesting things than win a flash game. they don't need to hang their self worth on an imaginary character, they already have success, they don't need to compensate in a fantasy world

i'd bet most cashers are failures in every other aspect of their lives, and being "somebody" in wartune is the only plus in their miserable lives
                            LOOL not relly true, am cash alot but am only playing normaly one winter time and days when its rains out, Summers time i spend more cash into Alchole and travel worldwide for partys,

Jul i going to The Beatch Party and have fun real life time. Games for me is only for kill the dead time i dont have anything else to do.

is why am spend cash into this game for catch up the time am missing out when am not playing.
                            Character - Taggen
                            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                            Class - Archer
                            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                              LOOL not relly true, am cash alot but am only playing normaly one winter time and days when its rains out, Summers time i spend more cash into Alchole and travel worldwide for partys,

Jul i going to The Beatch Party and have fun real life time. Games for me is only for kill the dead time i dont have anything else to do.

is why am spend cash into this game for catch up the time am missing out when am not playing.
                              do you spend 500USD at a crack?

Comment

Originally posted by Comet93 View Post
                                I dont think they get glistering in since its S-class we probably get ceruelan,royal and some A ranks wings
                                Give it a few months. Wartune isn't gonna miss out on the opportunity to sell it, especially being S rank.
                                WAIT!!! who here's 60+ years old?
                                Several on my server... spend their pension with a bang.

Comment

Working...
                                X